Ubuntu Touch (Interest checker)

Search This thread

coolhz

Nov 3, 2013
Hey everybody what's up , getting a bit bored with Android ???

So guys , there's a perfect thing for us , UBUNTU TOUCH OS!!!

There is team of XL developers working on starting to port Ubuntu Touch to XL.

Dev @subha7082 is currently requesting all interested XL developers to help him in his project, please this is a request to all developers , please contact him directly or report on his thread in Ubuntu Touch section.

Thanks for reading!!!

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Joel16

Sep 3, 2013
I'd love to have Ubuntu for our phone. I'm sure many others do aswell.

coolhz

Nov 3, 2013
Good response , I'd love to see some of you contributing.

Sorry I don't know coding and stuff ? or else I would have contributed in building too.

coolhz

Nov 3, 2013
@b00tbu9 this week all will be done, @uberlaggydarwin (Brinly) will release fully functional CM .

But you know what, you can check his github for sources etc.

Find him on G+ , talk with him, and tell your plans , he might give what you want ;)

b00tbu9

Mar 26, 2012
Hyderabad
@b00tbu9 this week all will be done, @uberlaggydarwin (Brinly) will release fully functional CM .

Find him on G+ , talk with him, and tell your plans , he might give what you want ;)

Yep first let's get CM then we can talk.. Let DeV's here also respond as well.. :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: coolhz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everybody what's up , getting a bit bored with Android ???

So guys , there's a perfect thing for us , UBUNTU TOUCH OS!!!

There is team of XL developers working on starting to port Ubuntu Touch to XL.

Dev @subha7082 is currently requesting all interested XL developers to help him in his project, please this is a request to all developers , please contact him directly or report on his thread in Ubuntu Touch section.

Thanks for reading!!!

Good response , I'd love to see some of you contributing.

Sorry I don't know coding and stuff ? or else I would have contributed in building too.

If we could get first CM based on Cyanogen mode Kernel. We can get MIUI(Once KK MIUI released) and Ubuntu.
    Everyone this is the Request thread from @subha7082 . please the one's who can help, help :p

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451711

Yep first let's get CM then we can talk.. Let DeV's here also respond as well.. :fingers-crossed: