Rotary lockscreen

Search This thread

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Been searching for this and can not find a flashable zip for this. Only in peoples ROM's or Hero metamorph. Anyone point me in the right direction of where I can find this or how to jack it from a ROM. Thanks in advance.

sunder74

Jan 19, 2010
Washington DC
Some info...

Been searching for this and can not find a flashable zip for this. Only in peoples ROM's or Hero metamorph. Anyone point me in the right direction of where I can find this or how to jack it from a ROM. Thanks in advance.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=670034

here is a forum for flashable and metamorph...the metamorph may work on an non sprint rom cant say for sure but I have flashed the Rotary style for the sprint based rom I'm running on my eris no problem. Hope this helps. If you're using an eris based rom maybe one of our devs will port it.

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=670034

here is a forum for flashable and metamorph...the metamorph may work on an non sprint rom cant say for sure but I have flashed the Rotary style for the sprint based rom I'm running on my eris no problem. Hope this helps. If you're using an eris based rom maybe one of our devs will port it.

Thanks for quick reply. Been there, tried that. I am using a personal ROM based off Aloysius which is a Sprint ROM and the metamorph looks like it works and then endless fc's. I can actually see the rotary lockscreen but once I unlock it, hello fc's.

sunder74

Jan 19, 2010
Washington DC
Thanks for quick reply. Been there, tried that. I am using a personal ROM based off Aloysius which is a Sprint ROM and the metamorph looks like it works and then endless fc's. I can actually see the rotary lockscreen but once I unlock it, hello fc's.

Did you remove the HtcLockscreen.apk prior to morphing or flashing? You said personal rom...did you maybe remove something that could have broken sense? I am actually using it on Aloysius v11 maps with no issues.

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Did you remove the HtcLockscreen.apk prior to morphing or flashing? You said personal rom...did you maybe remove something that could have broken sense? I am actually using it on Aloysius v11 maps with no issues.

No, didnt remove anything. Its based off Aloysius v6 Maps with time removed from tool bar, oc patch, added circle battery and lockscreen is removed by default in that verison.

So you are saying you use MM and applied to v11 maps and it worked? I have a NAND, so I guess I will give it a shot.

sunder74

Jan 19, 2010
Washington DC
No, didnt remove anything. Its based off Aloysius v6 Maps with time removed from tool bar, oc patch, added circle battery and lockscreen is removed by default in that verison.

So you are saying you use MM and applied to v11 maps and it worked? I have a NAND, so I guess I will give it a shot.

do you have a copy of a pushable /flashable circle battery I have 2 but theyre both based off the Eris build...

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Back on subject, I tested it with v11 maps and you are correct that it worked. But this still doesnt help me, lol. Dont understand why it wont work with v6 as its based off a Sprint ROM

EDIT: So it seems to be the update I used to add the circle battery that is killing metamorph for v6 as I tried it for v11 and it killed it as well. Now that I got that figured out.

Last edited: