Kernel for 4.3 Sense 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

elvisypi

Nov 11, 2010
Düsseldorf
Is this a question ot what? The kernel has it's own thread no need to start spamming around

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
I was just trying to help out if anyone needed any advice... not to bother anyone...

That's actually a good sentiment, and I commend you.

But to single out one kernel as being "the most amazing" when there are more kernels out there that users may prefer is not really what XDA is about.

We encourage all users to try out each kernel on their own and decide which one they personally prefer.

Therefore I am closing this thread down.

Thanks for being an excited and engaged member of our forum, there are tons of threads here to help out people, fear not :good:

Reactions: pitbull8265
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was just trying to help out if anyone needed any advice... not to bother anyone...

That's actually a good sentiment, and I commend you.

But to single out one kernel as being "the most amazing" when there are more kernels out there that users may prefer is not really what XDA is about.

We encourage all users to try out each kernel on their own and decide which one they personally prefer.

Therefore I am closing this thread down.

Thanks for being an excited and engaged member of our forum, there are tons of threads here to help out people, fear not :good: