[APP] AOSP Messaging APP FOR TW! UPDATED! (03-07-13))

What would you guys like to see?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
Awesome!!! I thought you were done with this and was just teaming up with amiblindyet? Awesome that you're keeping it going though!

Now.. back to the real question at hand. Can you upload now, and then give us an update whenever you figure out the MMS problem? That'd be awesome!:good::D

If not I say upload!

Me and amiblindyet has always been a team he just stopped working on this with me. I've teamed up with the guy from t mobile side named thetenthdr.

He has a friend who knows a lot about messaging apps so we're going to see if he can help us. Maybe amiblindyet will help to but probably not

The new app is not yet inverted sadly..

But has these great new features people have been waiting on..

Group Messaging...
Quick Emoji...
Quick Reply...
Quick Calling..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Me and amiblindyet has always been a team he just stopped working on this with me. I've teamed up with the guy from t mobile side named thetenthdr.

He has a friend who knows a lot about messaging apps so we're going to see if he can help us. Maybe amiblindyet will help to but probably not

The new app is not yet inverted sadly..

But has these great new features people have been waiting on..

Group Messaging...
Quick Emoji...
Quick Reply...
Quick Calling..

Damn I just thought.... wouldn't Group Messaging not work bc MMS is broken? Whenever I receive a text back from a group message it's received as an MMS (only like 20-25 KB tho, so it downloads instantly 99% of the time). If it's not broken I say definitely upload now !

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
Damn I just thought.... wouldn't Group Messaging not work bc MMS is broken? Whenever I receive a text back from a group message it's received as an MMS (only like 20-25 KB tho, so it downloads instantly 99% of the time). If it's not broken I say definitely upload now !

I have no way of testing because me and my girlfriend use whatsapp. And we really only text each other.. :confused:

I took his word and said it worked.

hasbrobot

May 22, 2010
Any chance I could get a copy to test for you? Been using amiblindyet's version and I miss group messaging.

Why is the right door always locked?

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
We've figured out the mms problem. But waiting on someone who knows how to code smali to look at the Logcat.

Hell yeah!! I can't wait till this drops, cause amiblindyet's TouchWiz version does not have Group Messaging! Any ETA of when we can expect a finished product? And as always, I'd be willing to test for you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the ONLY AOSP Messaging app that works on TouchWiz! This is presented to you by myself Cbass15, and amiblindyet. MMS on these sends within 5-25 seconds and sends flawlessly on TOUCHWIZ ONLY! Please refer to amiblindyet's thread (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1950443) for the AOSP messaging apk.

INVERTED​

screenshot2013030419384.png
    screenshot2013030419385.png
    screenshot2013030419385.png
    screenshot2013030419390.png

FOR ALL YOU PLAIN BORING PEOPLE...WHITE!

screenshot2013020109541.png
    screenshot2013020109542.png
    screenshot2013020109544.png
    screenshot2013020109543.png
    20130201104210.png

AOSP Look Alike For TouchWiz Users.
    http://d-h.st/jhU - - - white

http://d-h.st/tpf - - - inverted
    Re: [APP] AOSP Messaging APP FOR TW! UPDATE COMING (2/6/2013)

Does that mean it won't be updated today?

Update be Herr within an hour ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2, and DARTHSTALKER ROM ;)
    Just by reading most of the comments produced by people on this thread. I have come to a conclusion, common sense ceases to exist. The stupid have prevailed and finally took over.

Sent from my Rooted SPH-L710 w/ a FreeGS3 rom using xda premium
    Your welcome. I will look into a pony just for you. :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2, and DARTHSTALKER ROM ;)

No, absolutely not. As soon as we give him a pony everybody is going to want a damn pony. And then people will be like "I like this pony, but is there anyway you could add the new iOS6 saddle?" and then bambino is going to want his pony to have an orange saddle... And then people are going to want to have pony parties but they can't because they're running Pony 4.1, and not 4.2.1 where this function is native, and wonder why their Pony keeps Force Closing every time they try to put it in the horse barn.