[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scabes24

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 24, 2008
Seattle, WA
I've been running Coredroid v4 for about a week, and loving it. So naturally, I decided to flash this update.
The only thing I've found not working so far is the call history, of course its obvious that this is already a known issue lol

One question: is there a way to get the circular battery meter in the notification area, like in 3.1?
Anyway, thanks for the awesome release!
Yes, I posted the battery meter a few posts back, remember to read a little bit before posting. ;)

Sent from my HTC Inspire

Reactions: Ayrek and moe3754

Kizzmiazz

Aug 18, 2010
Las Vegas,NV Sin City
I liked the feel and smoothness but for some reason I only get 3g speeds. Tried different radios and also tried richmix's 2.3.3 rom and same thing. Is there a way to get hsupa speeds back ? Would love to run this rom .

Sent From My HTC Inspire 4G | TPC Inspire 4G Stock ROM Optimized v2

k2trill

Aug 30, 2009
the BLUE "H" and "3G" in the status bar in front of the spinning globe that show network connection status can BARELY be seen because they are BLUE! light grey or white would be better so they could be seen.

I would suggest when developing new ROMs that you leave stuff like this and the circle battery alone unless your users/donaters ASK u for something new because you end up with what you have now which is 20 or 30 pages of people complaining or simply asking for "the old one" back! :rolleyes:

footbal9584

Jul 12, 2008
Lodi
I had flashed the new v4.5 and it was running much better that v4. super smooth, overall good performance.

The biggest thing for me was the keyboard doesn't have the minimize button or the hold for voice to text button available anymore. Where the minimize button was its the english selection and then you hold for keyboard settings.

I made sure the voice on main keyboard option was selected in the settings but still no go. I use this all the time. Is there a way I can flash the old v3.2 keyboard back?

+1 for the keyboard, it sucks not having the minimize button. Is there a fix?

I seem to be getting pretty good speeds about 3500 down.

Also I honestly don't have a problem with the signal indicators I can see mine perfectly clear.

Sent from my Inspire 4g Coredroid using XDA app.

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA
+1 for the keyboard, it sucks not having the minimize button. Is there a fix?

I seem to be getting pretty good speeds about 3500 down.

Also I honestly don't have a problem with the signal indicators I can see mine perfectly clear.

to all who are asking about the keyboard, there are four buttons on the bottom of our phone above the HTC logo, "home, menu, back arrow and search" in any program where you have the keyboard displayed just press the back arrow button and the first action will be to hide or minimize the keyboard, if you press it again it will take you back to your last screen.

with that feature why do you need to take up space on the keyboard to do something the phone already does in one press?

as to the voice to text feature simple change to the gingerbread keyboard that came with the ROM and you have your Mic right next to the settings key

footbal9584

Jul 12, 2008
Lodi
to all who are asking about the keyboard, there are four buttons on the bottom of our phone above the HTC logo, "home, menu, back arrow and search" in any program where you have the keyboard displayed just press the back arrow button and the first action will be to hide or minimize the keyboard, if you press it again it will take you back to your last screen.

with that feature why do you need to take up space on the keyboard to do something the phone already does in one press?

as to the voice to text feature simple change to the gingerbread keyboard that came with the ROM and you have your Mic right next to the settings key

Ya that's convenient its just messed up to have that button replaced with a button that takes me to a keyboard that I never use or settings that, after initial config, I never go in.

But thanks for pointing out the fact that we can use the back button.

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
www.fusiontechservices.com
I do realize the back button does the minimize, but as I had stated in my original post, I have the ging keyboard settings to display the voice mic on the main keyboard and it does not show. I was using the stock keyboard that came with the rom.

Last edited:

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA
I do realize the back button does the minimize, but as I had stated in my original post, I have the ging keyboard settings to display the voice mic on the main keyboard and it does not show. I was using the stock keyboard that came with the rom.

Is your keyboard black with white letters or gray with black letters

I am using the ginger keyboard that came with the ROM I did have to select it after I flashed and my voice input (mic) is right next to the space bar on the keyboard

The ginger keyboard is black

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

civilian_pr0ject

Mar 4, 2011
i installed 4.5 right on top of the origonal v4 and had alot of problems, constant force closes. i'm restoring my 3.2 backup and then installing 4.5 clean on top of that. 4.0 was getting lagy more and more every day for me.

ok finished installing 4.5 and WOW. this is INSANE how smooth it is. I'm sticking with htc sense for my home screen after spending alot of time with golauncher EX, my favorite of the other launchers.

well done man!

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA
i installed 4.5 right on top of the origonal v4 and had alot of problems, constant force closes. i'm restoring my 3.2 backup and then installing 4.5 clean on top of that. 4.0 was getting lagy more and more every day for me.

ok finished installing 4.5 and WOW. this is INSANE how smooth it is. I'm sticking with htc sense for my home screen after spending alot of time with golauncher EX, my favorite of the other launchers.

well done man!

If you installed 4.5 on top of 3.2 you might have some force closures you may want to do a fresh install wiping everything and install your apps new this will give you less issues and a much more enjoyable experience

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
www.fusiontechservices.com
It was black text with grey box I think, I'm back on 3.2 for the moment. I will have to check again, probably after a fix for the call log is out though.

Is your keyboard black with white letters or gray with black letters

I am using the ginger keyboard that came with the ROM I did have to select it after I flashed and my voice input (mic) is right next to the space bar on the keyboard

The ginger keyboard is black

k2trill

Aug 30, 2009
The "Search" button hard key (at the bottom right of the phone is not mapped to do anything....

Russ741

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 26, 2006
Annapolis, MD
www.rcc-llc.com
This ROM is just a bit TOO Chinese.

Ok, I found something really FUNNY about 4.5. Ok, admittedly I was drinking a bit (well maybe a more than a bit) when I flashed the ROM. I was setting up the stock widget (stock as in wall street stock exchange) and it wouldn't find any US stocks. It was great at finding HTC on the Hong Kong exchange but wouldn't find any of the US stocks I tried.

Aside from this and the other minor issues noted by others this is a very good ROM, just don't load it if you like to keep an eye on the US Stock market. :D

Great Job Sergio and team!!

Russ741

civilian_pr0ject

Mar 4, 2011
Ok, I found something really FUNNY about 4.5. Ok, admittedly I was drinking a bit (well maybe a more than a bit) when I flashed the ROM. I was setting up the stock widget (stock as in wall street stock exchange) and it wouldn't find any US stocks. It was great at finding HTC on the Hong Kong exchange but wouldn't find any of the US stocks I tried.

Aside from this and the other minor issues noted by others this is a very good ROM, just don't load it if you like to keep an eye on the US Stock market. :D

Great Job Sergio and team!!

Russ741

lol, i have NEVER used most of the htc sense widgets, but i decided that after all this time screwing around with custom launchers that i like gingerbread/sense and am sticking with it.
i tried the locations widget, download the 700mb map of the US south atlantic, which i assumed to be south east (im in florida) and after itdownloaded my maps kept defaulting to japan. after scrolling around i got to alaska then finally was able to zoom out and find florida. some how i have maps of japan, parts of russia, canada, and the americas. ha. at least it finds my location in a snap and recognizes which direction i am facing.
seems like an amazing widget now.

anyway, 4.5 is FAAAASSSTTT

edit: anyone know how to get back the customized folder icon, that has the 4 previews? it now only uses the default folder...

Last edited:

Camaros_Kill

Apr 10, 2010
I don't know if it should be HTC Sense or HTC Sense Sync? I went to Account, but I didn't see HTC Sense as an account. I only have Google, News, Stock, Weather. And my Auto-Sync was already unchecked. So I guess I am OK, but I am still not satisfied with the battery life. When go to Setting/About phone/Battery/Battery use, it shows what draws the most power. My always shows display is the biggest user of battery power, 60%-75%. So I guess turning down the brightness of the screen is the most effective way to conserve battery power.

Get spare parts from the market(im not suer if its included in w.e rom ur running cuz i havent even rooted my gf's inspire yet, and i still have like 15 pages to read here lol. But In spare parts, hit battery history then partial wake usage. if anything there is showing a high amount, its draining your battery while your screen is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy