cannot reset

Search This thread

ulise73

Jan 4, 2014
Hi guys

After installing new version of Android 4.4 I've managed to install all gapps but now I can't do factory reset.The phone stuck into Huawei logo.Also I have same problem if I want to enter in recovery.

Last edited:

jimbo77

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Reactions: ulise73

jimbo77

Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
maybe I'm a noob and you can help:how can I do fastboot commands?Thanks again!

Sure...

Download this file and extract it anywhere your computer...

Right click anywhere inside the folder holding the shift key and click on "Open command window here", after this a cmd window will appear...

Connect your phone and type:

adb devices

if you see an output showing your phone type

adb reboot bootloader

the phone will boot to Huawei Logo, then type:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

after it completes the process type

fastboot reboot

and after that you'll be able to perform a factory reset...

Attachments

• fastboot.zip
    557.2 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: ulise73

cowe

May 23, 2013
RUCPHEN
Sure...

Right click anywhere inside the folder holding the shift key and click on "Open command window here", after this a cmd window will appear...

adb devices

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot reboot

hi,

i have the same problem, i tried your solution, but it didn't work
the huawei logo is on all the time, when i reset by pressing the on/off button several seconds, it start, en keeps restart. till the logo upears, en than it stops. not reconized trough usb, and not to turn off...

sorry for my bad english

ZuperStyler

Jan 29, 2014
Press the power button and volume up/down at the same time, for several seconds, you should enter stock recovery.
If you don't have the update.app in your dload folder remove the sdcard, insert it into a sd adaptor,put it on your pc/laptop and copy the update.app into dload folder.

Last edited:

cowe

May 23, 2013
RUCPHEN
Press the power button and volume up/down at the same time, for several seconds, you should enter stock recovery.
If you don't have the update.app in your dload folder remove the sdcard, insert it into a sd adaptor,put it on your pc/laptop and copy the update.app into dload folder.

tried it, but the pc doesn't reconize my phone, i can not execute adb commands. i tried it, but he keeps searching for devices.
en by pressing the 3 buttons, my phone turns off and on, and stops at the huawei ascend logo
and this screens keeps showing, till my battery is empty.

ZuperStyler

Jan 29, 2014
tried it, but the pc doesn't reconize my phone, i can not execute adb commands. i tried it, but he keeps searching for devices.
en by pressing the 3 buttons, my phone turns off and on, and stops at the huawei ascend logo
and this screens keeps showing, till my battery is empty.

Install the drivers, or open HiSuite, that should do it.

iscaac

Feb 5, 2014
Sure...

adb devices

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot reboot

im having the same problem my phone still stuck at logo for a week now please help I updated to b125 .I have pressed power buttons vol up nd down it just restarts and stuck at logo downloaded the "Stock_boot&recovery_B118" opend command but when I type "adb devices " it says adb is not recognized as a internal or external operable program or ,batch file
I have opend the cmd while hi suite is open but nothing seems to be working for me .also I have put update in dload folder in sdcard but its not reading that .
Very gratefull for any solutions I haven't tryd pliz ....also @jimbo77 wanted to ask is there a a stock boot and recovery for B125 not the one I have

husen4u

Feb 17, 2012
Kuwait
im having the same problem my phone still stuck at logo for a week now please help I updated to b125 .I have pressed power buttons vol up nd down it just restarts and stuck at logo downloaded the "Stock_boot&recovery_B118" opend command but when I type "adb devices " it says adb is not recognized as a internal or external operable program or ,batch file
I have opend the cmd while hi suite is open but nothing seems to be working for me .also I have put update in dload folder in sdcard but its not reading that .
Very gratefull for any solutions I haven't tryd pliz ....also @jimbo77 wanted to ask is there a a stock boot and recovery for B125 not the one I have

If you phone stuck at boot adb will not work. Type fastboot devices. It will show ???? Device found. Then type fastboot comands to install recovery or boot.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

iscaac

Feb 5, 2014
If you phone stuck at boot adb will not work. Type fastboot devices. It will show ???? Device found. Then type fastboot comands to install recovery or boot.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

is there something im doing wrong here HELP PLEASE

Attachments

• screenshot.4.jpg
    screenshot.4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 58

jimbo77

Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Yep. You are doing it wrong...

In the zip file you downloaded there are two files:

1.- boot.img
2.- recovery.img

Now you need to follow this guide to flash them to your phone:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2636231

Since your phone is not booting instead of following the adb commands you need to push both volume - and Power Buttons at the same time while you plug the usb cable to enter fastboot mode.

Once in fastboot mode follow the guide (from step 4 onwards) to flash the kernel (boot.img) and stock recovery (recovery.img)

Once you have flashed both, put any ROM in the dload folder of your external SDCARD. and then reboot the phone using the 3 button combo (Volume + , VOlume - and Power Button) Note that the phone needs to be unplugged from the computer...

Last edited:
Reactions: skyp6user

iscaac

Feb 5, 2014

1.- boot.img
2.- recovery.img

Since your phone is not booting instead of following the adb commands you need to push both volume - and Power Buttons at the same time while you plug the usb cable to enter fastboot mode.

Once in fastboot mode follow the guide (from step 4 onwards) to flash the kernel (boot.img) and stock recovery (recovery.img)

Once you have flashed both, put any ROM in the dload folder of your external SDCARD. and then reboot the phone using the 3 button combo (Volume + , VOlume - and Power Button) Note that the phone needs to be unplugged from the computer...
I still get same error message when I try to flash kernel and recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys

After installing new version of Android 4.4 I've managed to install all gapps but now I can't do factory reset.The phone stuck into Huawei logo.Also I have same problem if I want to enter in recovery.

You need to reflash stock recovery...

Use the recovery found in this file:

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760973876

Extract from the zip and flash using fastboot commands.
    maybe I'm a noob and you can help:how can I do fastboot commands?Thanks again!

Sure...

adb devices

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot reboot

1.- boot.img
    2.- recovery.img