[Q] made a boo boo with my e971

Search This thread

aceman67

Sep 10, 2013
Lethbridge
Playing worth my phone over the weekend, playing with different ROMs, I some how got my phone to say its an e975 and now my camera won't work. I don't know how I did it.

What can I do to fix this so I can get on a ROM designed for my phone.

I have the latest CWM and currently running the most up to date CyanogenMod 11 snap shot build.

itsdacj

Oct 22, 2013
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S6
Google Pixel
Playing worth my phone over the weekend, playing with different ROMs, I some how got my phone to say its an e975 and now my camera won't work. I don't know how I did it.

I have the latest CWM and currently running the most up to date CyanogenMod 11 snap shot build.

Have you tried a 3rd party camera app to establish if it's the rom or the app?

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: aceman67

aceman67

Sep 10, 2013
Lethbridge

Tried a 3rd party app and it crashed. What I need is a way to get my phone to think its an e971 (or an e973 since they have tie same hardware) again so I can install the right ROM because it fails when I try and flash the right ROM saying I have an e975.

What you did wrong is flashing a ROM that goes only with the International edition of the Optimus G (E975/6/7, geehrc).
You need a ROM made for the GEEB (E970, AT&T).
Thank you for pointing out what I already know happened.

aceman67

Sep 10, 2013
Lethbridge
Finally got it to work. I just removed the certs for the ROM that was giving me status 7 errors.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.