[APP][THEMED] Blacked Out Dropbox 1.2.4 Updated 8/25

Search This thread

citizen_x

Aug 30, 2011
blazingdroid.blogspot.com
Looks really good to me. I've always wanted a dark dropbox version, looks like Zeus had a good mood.
By the way, since were talking here about dropbox apk modding, how about removing app label? I mean, what's the point of app labels, when you're in dropbox, you kinda know you're in it.. after hitting the da*n icon in the launcher anyway. Waste of screen real estate, especially on mdpi phones.
I guess removing it would take just a little modification in the app's manifest. It's xml, so should be easily readable (unlike dalvik bytecode, ekhm), probably there's just one activity for browsing dropbox, if you could tweak it into not showing that label, that would be really great.
Notification bar is a sensible, good idea in android, but app labels? Come on, who needs that? Go fullscreen :D

Last edited:

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
the Land of Beer & Cheese
The new one sucksass I'm still using this one.

I can't beleave the things they took out & removed from the app. Auto opening a apk u downloaded WTF IS THAT BS and then hit conceal and see what happens to ur apk!!!!!

Sent from the Drivers Seat of my Suby txting and Driving doing 100MPH+ in a school zone! Ha.

DJMartini

Oct 22, 2010
Denver
Google Nexus 4
Huawei Nexus 6P
Hi all
Just found a smart way to increase your Dropbox account with 600 MB:
1 Sign into your existing Dropbox account (or create a new account)
2 Goto https://www.dropbox.com/free
3 Follow instructions ... and voila 600 MB additional free storage :)

That's awesome! Thank you so much! Needed more space and this is easy way to get more via just having social accounts and recommending it =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry about the wait... Big thanks to B-boy for getting a big part of this done while I was in a themeing "funk" so to speak. This should install right over my themed 1.2.3. If not just remove 1.2.3 and reinstall the new themed version...

http://bit.ly/BlackedOutDropBox124

And don't forget, if you like my app.... I like beer!!!
    No offense to the dev, but I would NEVER EVER use modded third party Apps when they handle sensitive Data, like Banking Apps or personal files.
    Whats your opinion on that? Or am I just too paranoid?

Is there any other way to say that and not be offensive?!?! I need NOTHING of yours!!!, I work hard for a living and do this in my free time... I am too busy working, taking care of my family and doing this stuff on the side becuase I enjoy it! I don't have time to try to steal from you or anybody else!! Nor do I want to!!!!

If you don't want to use it don't, and also, don't post crap like this on people's threads......!!

Its stuff like this that makes people quit bothering to contribute stuff to the community!

That's my opinion!
    OP updated with the themed 1.2.4 version!! Enjoy
    600 MB additional free storage :)

Hi all
    Just found a smart way to increase your Dropbox account with 600 MB:
    1 Sign into your existing Dropbox account (or create a new account)
    2 Goto https://www.dropbox.com/free
    3 Follow instructions ... and voila 600 MB additional free storage :)
    I will be getting to it soon, I have had a lot of things going on lately...