APK Downloader - doesn't require your Google username or password

Search This thread

eth0izzle

Jul 22, 2008
Shameless plug but I think it would come in handy for quite a few people.

This tool allows you to download any (free) APK from the Android Market by simply entering it's package name. There's no requirement to install anything, enter your Google username/password or enter your device Id.

Check it out: http://ifc0nfig.com/apk-downloader/

Last edited by a moderator:

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 557
Reactions: #Henkate

rkmiks

Jul 1, 2012
This is the best tool of its kind and it really works. Thanks OP for this wonderful thing. Even there is a binary for windows on the website.

Fortun

Jun 6, 2012
This looks rather interesting.

However, as you point out in your own website "you shouldn’t trust random binaries on the Internet and thus the C# source code is available if you wish to build it your self", it would be great to know how this works.

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
The C# app is just a wrapper for your web app. It doesn't show how it's done, so it doesn't allay any fears other than running the windows app. You still don't know anything about the apk that's downloaded.

Great idea though.

Fortun

Jun 6, 2012
Exactly.

However I've downloaded a few small files and they match with the ones I already had.

eth0izzle

Jul 22, 2008
I won't share how it's done but the APK is directly downloaded from the Play Store as if you were browsing it your self. Feel free to do MD5/SHA1 checksum comparisons of the apk from the play store and of the apk downloaded via this tool.

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
So can this extension download paid apps for free or what? I don't know cos I'm not on my pc and can't view the link on my phone

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If it could then the thread would have been deleted and the OP would be receiving a stern message about distributing warez on a developers' forum. So, no - it doesn't download paid apps for free, as it says in the 1st post.

Fortun

Jun 6, 2012
I guess it was good while it lasted.

As for the last day, no longer working.

lorikitty

This looks pretty nifty! I was trying to download the new Kairosoft game with it, but I guess because it has IAP or something, your downloader won't work. It's a free app.

This is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.okashi_ja

Shameless plug but I think it would come in handy for quite a few people.

This tool allows you to download any (free) APK from the Android Market by simply entering it's package name. There's no requirement to install anything, enter your Google username/password or enter your device Id.

Check it out: http://ifc0nfig.com/apk-downloader/

MayaY

Oct 4, 2013
It's not just tha app lorikitty. I was looking for a tool to do exactly this, but it's not working at the moment.

Top Liked Posts