[Q] Messy Graphics

Search This thread

akshaybjp

Aug 11, 2013
Bijapur
Any idea why the black color is around these stickers it also happenes with the playstore , didn't find this problem any where else , using Jelly Xperia V7 ROM , if i flash that ROM again problem solves , but i'm curious to know , what has messed up the graphics.... as i have installed loads of apps and others things , if i install the data backup of CWM , again this black thingie comes.. -_- , help really appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-10-12-15-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-10-12-15-50.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2014-06-10-12-16-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-10-12-16-17.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 27

edwardpage

May 11, 2014
NOT india
Any idea why the black color is around these stickers it also happenes with the playstore , didn't find this problem any where else , using Jelly Xperia V7 ROM , if i flash that ROM again problem solves , but i'm curious to know , what has messed up the graphics.... as i have installed loads of apps and others things , if i install the data backup of CWM , again this black thingie comes.. -_- , help really appreciated

the same happened on the stock rom..
apparently the google play store 4.8.20 update is responsible..

akshaybjp

Aug 11, 2013
Bijapur
our lesk

the same happened on the stock rom..
apparently the google play store 4.8.20 update is responsible..

is it??? then today whole day i spent finding the bug , and lastly made a fresh format and everything was fine , play store tooo , then i installed facebook and opened it and i opened the stickers tab! Damn again that black background appeared around stickers and then even playstore was affected! play store was fine till i opened stickers tab , even after opening FB app , so the culprit may be FB app or The Play Store update.... :(:confused:

akshaybjp

Aug 11, 2013
Bijapur
is it??? then today whole day i spent finding the bug , and lastly made a fresh format and everything was fine , play store tooo , then i installed facebook and opened it and i opened the stickers tab! Damn again that black background appeared around stickers and then even playstore was affected! play store was fine till i opened stickers tab , even after opening FB app , so the culprit may be FB app or The Play Store update.... :(:confused:

And then i removed all the traces of Playstore , and still FB had that messy Black thing instead of shadow , again i flashed G apps everything was quite fine until i opened facebook stickers tab and then playstore was affected....