[ICON PACK] [MORPHS] Droidz Extended |Update: 29.Sept|

Search This thread

superman80

May 22, 2008
Hi there,
I tried install the apk installer for icon pack. and i use the Desktop Visualizer to the choose icon packs option instead of android image gallery as instructed... but it cannot detect my icon pack... it says 'no icon pack installed'... what is wrong? pls help... thanks

ease_the_pain

Aug 31, 2009
Hi , thanks for the great work! is it possible to get default background of the taskbar ( default colour ) with old signal bars on it:)? I mean rest of your icons will remain.Thank you again.

Ron[nl]

Aug 27, 2009
WhatsApp Icon

Just got my 1st Android phone and starting to change the looks. I Luv the icons. Although it's an old thread I'll add some new ones when made, enjoy!

Here an icon I've just made for WhatsApp :D

Attachments

• WhatsApp.png
    WhatsApp.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Reactions: ponggoloids

Ron[nl]

Aug 27, 2009
The last Droid icons for today :rolleyes:
- Netlog
- Miren Browser
- Sky.fm radio
- PowerAmp

I wish you'll a terrific start of 2011 :D

Attachments

• netlog.png
    netlog.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 335
  • mirenbrowser.png
    mirenbrowser.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 330
  • SkyFMRadio.png
    SkyFMRadio.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 333
  • PowerAmp.png
    PowerAmp.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 338
Reactions: ponggoloids

Bmerz

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Thx for the added icons Ron! Could you make one for AppAware? Let me know if you need the logo for it. :)

scramer

These are great. Could someone do a bluetooth droid and an unlock droid (I don't want them all, I just put up three different possibilities for unlock)? Thanks.

Attachments

• bluetooth.png
    bluetooth.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 297
  • unlock1.png
    unlock1.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 292
  • unlock2.png
    unlock2.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 289
  • unlock.png
    unlock.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Oct 14, 2010
hey there - thanks for these, I have a question for you tho - I'm trying to design and build my own icon packs - both for metamorph/desktop viz and for ADW and I can't find ANY info about building the .apk's
can you point me in the right direction?? I'm a relative n00b Android dev but I know my way around well enough...

SnEAkyy

Jun 3, 2009
I've just made 3 icons of programs I use regularly. Mostly for dutchies tho ;) For nu.nl , treintijden and whatsapp

Just sharing :)

- SnEAky

Attachments

• nuicon.png
    nuicon.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 228
  • treintijdenicon.PNG
    treintijdenicon.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 228
  • whatsappicon.PNG
    whatsappicon.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 226

ponggoloids

Dec 28, 2008
Well since no one else replied about getting all these together. I went thru this thread and one other thread and put them all in to one zip file. This is just all the 72x72 Icons that I have found so far. See if they let my newb self attach a file...

Edit: The file now contains 191 icons!! Since animoo fixed her original file link I think I have all the icons from this thread. :cool:

much thanks for this! :D:D:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!

[ICON PACK]

I've collected your wishes, and put together a few droid guy icons, similar to manup456's Droid iconset.
    Credits go to him for the great idea to create the original icon pack, and the basic android icon. I couldn't do this without that.
    You can find the original droid icons here.

dr_ex_autumn.png

Download droidz_ext.zip, extract to a folder on your sd. Apply them with Desktop Visualizer, or ADW Launcher icon replacer.

[NEW!]

A good guy, tskramp made many new icons for this thread, now they are available in the new (droidz_ext.zip) zip. Thanks for him!

Here they are:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

MY LATEST UPDATES:
    flashlight.png
    cbs_football.png

I've added an apk installer, it contains the icon pack. It is much easier to apply the icons with this. In Desktop Visualizer choose icon packs option instead of android image gallery.
    Big thanks to djmcnz, the creator of the great rom bundle, Kang-O-Rama!

[MORPHS]

Statusbar:

I've added 2 metamorph zips.
    The first (DroidzExtended.zip) contains a semi-transparent white statusbar, with custom (mainly android guy) notification icons.

The second one (DroidzExtended_transbar.zip) is the same as the first, but with fully transparent statusbar, with a little shadow effect.

Open zip with Metamorph as a new theme, let it extract, and then apply all.
    These are my first morphs, any feedback is apperciated.

Screenshots:

g8japsmgtd.png

vd8m94bngvsg.png

a6sq1asdt5l.png

s1us2pe1wzxo.png

Twitter, inc.

Here's something I did today. This is for Official Twitter app. It's not perfect yet, I couldn't make the smaller widget transparent, because of Twitter's special image handling. But I've added a little twitter droid to that too. :)

First you have to move com.twitter.android.apk from data/app to system/app. Then download Translucent_twitter zip from below, and apply it via Metamorph.

Screenshot:

xmkj69v5fk2w.png

Download links: see attached files

And a half-kanged wallpaper (I've only put the Droids onto it:)

4bzgrpowkpi.png
    WhatsApp Icon

Just got my 1st Android phone and starting to change the looks. I Luv the icons. Although it's an old thread I'll add some new ones when made, enjoy!

Here an icon I've just made for WhatsApp :D
    Here the one I made for Good Morning App :)
    MSN Pro Talk :)
    Skype + the open arms droid :D