[THEME][WiFi][1% Battery Mod]ICS's little brother[UPDATE 2/29/2012]

Search This thread

antisomnic

Mar 30, 2011
Thanks for the work! I love it. Is the missing thing the clock font? Or is the tray arrow supposed to be blue?

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

oh its the gmail notification icon! Thr background is still grey

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
with that single side ICS lock ring, I would remove the outer ring, place the lock icon in the middle of small circle (when pressed and unpressed), and try to mod the ring a bit more smaller and thicker to give it a more ics feel.

just some feedback..

very nice, cant wait to see this boot anim.

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
soft keys

Here is an awesome thread for soft keys from the Gnex. I can resize these for use on our tabs. If you like any of them let me know. I will send the creator a PM and ask to use them of course.

I can try and get out just a small zip file with an update of just the images. I'm going to look into the VRTheme system, its amazing, and doesnt seem to difficult and would make updates extremly easy.

If you guys like anything, let me know.

Reactions: chrisrotolo

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
With the help of the UOT kitchen, chrisrotolo and a little image tweaking I got the 1% battery mod working! woot. I'll upload just the framework for the different lock screens.

I mean which lock screen do people like best? Should I maintain all 3?? I just use the hexagon one personally.

I also gave the settings some "color" :) Was tired of all grey.

antiochasylum

Recognized Contributor
Fixed!, my fault. Had the zip wrong lol.

What do you think of the new soft keys? They are not in this update because I'm not sure if people will like them. Also fixed the official ICS wifi and data in/out indicators. They dont move anymore :) - Let me know if you guys like them.

screen_20120125_2118-1.png

ringnutz

Fixed!, my fault. Had the zip wrong lol.

What do you think of the new soft keys? They are not in this update because I'm not sure if people will like them. Also fixed the official ICS wifi and data in/out indicators. They dont move anymore :) - Let me know if you guys like them.

screen_20120125_2118-1.png

Liking the soft keys, will try the new link when I get home tonight

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Macros617

Feb 16, 2010
I'm liking the update! Good work on the theme!

Would be sweet though if you were able to make a vanilla experience theme on it, I like the vanilla feel of the settings app on stock ics/honeycomb

Last edited:

gacon1000

Mar 14, 2007
hi antiochasylum,
Can I use this awesome theme & battery mod for my P6200?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FLASHED MY DEODEXED ZIP FIRST BEFORE FLASHING THIS THEME

Special Thanks to @chrisrotolo for all his help. Without him my theme would be crap!

Download in second post.

Hexagon
    screen_20120104_2037.png

Rest of theme.
    screen_20111224_1623-1.png

screen_20111224_1624-1.png
    Please don't forget to press thanks if you like or use the theme. Thanks :)

I have removed the downloads from my dropbox for the time being. However the final Hex unlock with RAZR soft keys are still available for download.

DOWNLOAD

ICS Hexagon Accurate Battery Mod
    capture_05-1.png

Most recent screen shot. In the process of uploading this version now, will post a link if people like it. The
    "grey" button is when you press it. That way you can tell when you press them.
    screen_20120229_1731-1-1.png

Download the new version with RAZR soft keys here

Download to internal SD card, reboot into recovery, nandroid, flash.

Done. Enjoy

If anyone has any ideas I'm open to whatever, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

v1
    Initial Release

v2
    Fixed 1 icon I missed, made it an "Easter Egg" see if you can find it. :) - As soon as its found I'll change it lol.
    Added ICS sounds (Thanks Chrisrotolo)
    Added different fonts (Thanks Chrisrotolo)
    Added AppWidgetPicker - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=780828

v3
    Added new versions of lock screens.

v4
    added 1% battery mod - hexagon unlock version only
    fixed random images
    cleaned up multiple images to try and reduce size
    changed settings "look" to add some "color" - was tired of all grey - hexagon unlock version only

v5 - unreleased

v6

fixed the divider in the settings
    changed the settings icons again, I will stick with these, I like them the most.
    added back the ICS wifi indicator, this time it doesnt move when the data indicators come on, they dont 100% exactly match the battery color, but it doesnt bother me. If it does, I'll go back to stock, just let me know.
    this has stock ICS colored soft keys, however if you select anything besides "screen capture" in the settings < quick launch , it will change to the magnification glass from my new soft keys. I use search. I am trying to get the creator to make me an icon from this set, he said he would get to it. might take some time, just deal with it for the time being :)
    added the option for a new set of soft keys, remember dont use "screen capture" in the settings please.
    might be a few other things, but mostly thats all.
    for some reason this MIGHT remove your google accounts, just add them back it if does. I'm not sure why it does

v7
    soft keys are now the same keys found on the droid RAZR(thanks @sonnysekhon), all colored blue
    back to stock wifi icons, colored data indicators to match keys and battery
    different battery icons(thanks @chrisrotolo)
    Thats all for now.
    I've got the Ninja theme from the tab 10.1 all ported over to my tab now, however I have not heard back from the creator of that theme, so I'm not sure he would want me to post it or not.
    Err, I was having issues with sizing. They arent scaling correctly. Trying to work on a fix today.

I have off thursday,friday and saturday of this week so if I cant figure it out by today then I will by the weekend.

Thanks for being patient guys.
    I'm going to add the option of different soft keys today. I'll upload them all this afternoon.

Sent from my ICS powered Galaxy S2