Good Screen Protector?

Search This thread

fylim

Sep 29, 2007
Auckland
http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsun...3-neo/galaxy-note-3-neo-screen-protector.html

Have used them before on other devices. Very good quality and stays clear and scratchless for most of device life for me.

However keen on trying tempered glass type. So far only found 0.3mm ones and apparently latest are 0.15mm ones which are not yet avail for Note 3 Neo. Google "glass m tempered glass"

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: sourabhkejriwal

fylim

Sep 29, 2007
Auckland
Received my eBay zeroize glass screen protector and it fits great and feels good. 0.25mm!

bOkz

Jan 11, 2011
Sydney
Ok noob question but whats up with these tempered glass screen protector?

Sent from my SM-N7502 using XDA Free mobile app

fylim

Sep 29, 2007
Auckland
Ok noob question but whats up with these tempered glass screen protector?

Sent from my SM-N7502 using XDA Free mobile app

Just a screen protector made of tempered glass. So feels just like touching the original glass but more durable and stronger protection than normal film type

wnsworld

Apr 10, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Best screen protection,

Best Deal on eBay.in :: Just Rs: 269

Premium Quality
3 Times Stronger Than Regular Screen Guard
Ultra Clear
Ultra-thin glass 0.3mm
Above 98% transparency
High touch sensitivity
Perfect to work with touch screen technology
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Glare, Anti-Static, and Anti-Friction
Non-corrosive Adhesive
UV Protection and against abrasion
Perfect fit and leaves no residue when removed
Dust Proof & Waterproof, Washable & Reusable And Bubble Free
This is made to protect the LCD from damage and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The entire surface is transparent.
Delicate Touch: Coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
Toughened glass - Toughened glass has high transparency and the color never changes
Advanced fitting technology of anti-static silica membrane to make convenience for the fitting and dismantling

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

fylim

Sep 29, 2007
Auckland
Received my eBay zeroize glass screen protector and it fits great and feels good. 0.25mm!

Brief review after a week of use.

Smooth to touch like or I glass. Not much finger prints. It is thinner compared to 0.3mm temperee glass but only noticeable when touching edges.

Haven't dropped it yet (phew) so can't say on durability.

If you look at the phone with screen off against say ceiling light at an angle and move the phone, you can see distortion in the glass (wave effect). However totally not noticeable when screen is on.

So far so good for me for the price ;)

Reactions: flaxfrogfriend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsun...3-neo/galaxy-note-3-neo-screen-protector.html

Have used them before on other devices. Very good quality and stays clear and scratchless for most of device life for me.

However keen on trying tempered glass type. So far only found 0.3mm ones and apparently latest are 0.15mm ones which are not yet avail for Note 3 Neo. Google "glass m tempered glass"

Brief review after a week of use.

Smooth to touch like or I glass. Not much finger prints. It is thinner compared to 0.3mm temperee glass but only noticeable when touching edges.

Haven't dropped it yet (phew) so can't say on durability.

If you look at the phone with screen off against say ceiling light at an angle and move the phone, you can see distortion in the glass (wave effect). However totally not noticeable when screen is on.

So far so good for me for the price ;)