[Q] [ROM][KitKat 4.4.2] KK BEAM KAT v.8.1 music not playing through headphones ?

Search This thread

Hir0xM

May 25, 2013
Hello ,

Just a few minutes ago I finished setting up the amazing ROM , KK BEAM KAT v.8.1 (21 January 2014) of Adi Aisiteru Reborn .
I also installed the ViPER4Android FX along with the Walkman app here , from XDA ... The only trouble is , whenever I connect any headphones and press play , the music keeps coming from the phone's speaker , instead of the headphones themselves which is damn annoying since I use my device to listen to music , among other things .

If any extra info is needed - I deleted the default music player and DSP Manager .

If anyone has any idea what is causing this ... I'd be forever grateful for a solution .

Last edited:

Ahmed.ragab

Oct 18, 2012
Cairo
Hello ,

Just a few minutes ago I finished setting up the amazing ROM , KK BEAM KAT v.8.1 (21 January 2014) of Adi Aisiteru Reborn .
I also installed the ViPER4Android FX along with the Walkman app here , from XDA ... The only trouble is , whenever I connect any headphones and press play , the music keeps coming from the phone's speaker , instead of the headphones themselves which is damn annoying since I use my device to listen to music , among other things .

If any extra info is needed - I deleted the default music player and DSP Manager .

If anyone has any idea what is causing this ... I'd be forever grateful for a solution .

i think maybe cause LPA is true in build prop find it's two lines and make it false if it is true

Reactions: Hir0xM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello ,

i think maybe cause LPA is true in build prop find it's two lines and make it false if it is true