[q] help! My nexus 5 is stuck on the google logo

Search This thread

Solodus

Mar 3, 2011
My nexus 5 froze during use so I forced shutdown. When I turned it back on it stuck and the google logo. I tried to factory reset from fastboot but when i select recovery the screen just goes blank (i don't see the android robot with the exclamation) and I have to manually shut it down. I also tried to unlock the bootloader to flash the factory image but when I select "Yes" to unlock the bootloader the same thing happens (the screen goes blank). Can anyone help with this?

k-fei

Sep 14, 2009
My nexus 5 froze during use so I forced shutdown. When I turned it back on it stuck and the google logo. I tried to factory reset from fastboot but when i select recovery the screen just goes blank (i don't see the android robot with the exclamation) and I have to manually shut it down. I also tried to unlock the bootloader to flash the factory image but when I select "Yes" to unlock the bootloader the same thing happens (the screen goes blank). Can anyone help with this?

nothing can do, rma it;)

Solodus

Mar 3, 2011
Try holding the power button down for 30 seconds

Sent from my Nexus 5

Holding the power button down for 30 seconds has no effect. My problem is that I can't get past the google logo and every time I select recovery mode from fastoot the screen just goes blank and I don't see the android with the exclamation as I should.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Holding the power button down for 30 seconds has no effect. My problem is that I can't get past the google logo and every time I select recovery mode from fastoot the screen just goes blank and I don't see the android with the exclamation as I should.

Boot into fastboot while connected to your pc and in a command prompt type
fastboot oem device-info
Maybe your attempt at unlocking the bootloader worked.

Sent from my Nexus 5

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
The flash chip (or emmc) is half way dead. There is nothing you can do. Send back the phone to repair.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 5-el