Spigen Galaxy Note 3 Neo Case Neo Hybrid - case

Search This thread

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
I see stock is back on Amazon for INR 180O in case any indian users are interested and this looks really good quality stuff except the price which is a bit too high in my opinion .

Reactions: t72e

rakeshishere

Feb 15, 2011
Yeah the red one is in stock.. i saw that.. not the silver one..

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app
Yeah :(

Also case has additional " Neo " attached to it which makes searching and finding right one a little cumbersome . Here's SKU code which would make it more easier

Satin Silver : SGP10798
Metal Slate : SGP10799
Champagne Gold : SGP10800
Dante Red: SGP10801
Reventon Yellow: SGP10802

I'm also seeing Spigen Ultra fit case (not as good as Neo hybrid) available for the phone on Amazon which wasn't there earlier.

Evil Eye

Apr 4, 2006
Ahmedabad
Neo hybrids are the best! Will order when thr white/silver is available. Will pass for now.. btw white/silver is not available on spigen official website.. its if out of stock there too!

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

maklamos

Dec 8, 2012
354efb7613261afc1467d879022510a9.jpg

Spigen Neo hybrid is not very stable compared to otterbox.

But Note 3 neo is still OK!

RecklessTurtle

Jan 22, 2013
Brussels
But Otterbox hasn't a case for Note 3 Neo!!
What about Spigen?? Has stopped making cases for Note 3 Neo??

Spigen's global web site doesn't have it anymore. I've found it in my local Spigen shop. They still had some lying around and they wanted to get rid off them. Bought one of the last ones at a very good deal (50% off or something). Lucky me :)

On a related note (pun intended), I even dropped the phone a few days back from waist height to marble, almost face down. Not a scratch, not even on the case. Good job Spigen.

dr_homer

Oct 25, 2010
Spigen's global web site doesn't have it anymore. I've found it in my local Spigen shop. They still had some lying around and they wanted to get rid off them. Bought one of the last ones at a very good deal (50% off or something). Lucky me :)

On a related note (pun intended), I even dropped the phone a few days back from waist height to marble, almost face down. Not a scratch, not even on the case. Good job Spigen.

NIce job for getting this case i m looking for it , but can't find it , can we have some picture of it :D , Normaly i send you a pm not sure if you get it.

RecklessTurtle

Jan 22, 2013
Brussels
NIce job for getting this case i m looking for it , but can't find it , can we have some picture of it :D , Normaly i send you a pm not sure if you get it.

I took some pictures. As people mentioned in the thread, the case is a very snug fit. Protection-wise, I can't say much except that I dropped it once from waist-height and nothing happened. The buttons work perfectly. Better than the original I'd say. They have a nice "click" sound. Overall, I'm happy. :)

Attachments

• DSC_5950s.JPG
    DSC_5950s.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC_5954s.JPG
    DSC_5954s.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC_5958s.jpg
    DSC_5958s.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 351

konstantinos77

May 13, 2013
I send this e-mail at Spigen Support:
"Hi!
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N7505) as many many other people and i have found in XDA forum that you produced a case for this Samsung model ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2724971 ).
But i can't find it anymore in your site...
Why this? You have stopped the production of this case?
And if you did, why? Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a very popular model...
Thank you."

And i took this answer:
"Dear Konstantinos,

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Unfortunately, we do not have any product update for Galaxy Note 3 Neo at this time.
However, we will definitely consider your interest! Thank you for that suggestion.

Follow us on twitter or Facebook for more updates on all of our new stuff!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/spigenworld
Facebook: www.facebook.com/spigenworld

Thanks again for choosing Spigen,
Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions."

KSKHH

Dec 28, 2012
I send this e-mail at Spigen Support:
"Hi!
I have Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N7505) as many many other people and i have found in XDA forum that you produced a case for this Samsung model ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2724971 ).
But i can't find it anymore in your site...
Why this? You have stopped the production of this case?
And if you did, why? Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a very popular model...
Thank you."

And i took this answer:
"Dear Konstantinos,

Thank you so much for contacting us and we appreciate your patience.
I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

Unfortunately, we do not have any product update for Galaxy Note 3 Neo at this time.
However, we will definitely consider your interest! Thank you for that suggestion.

Follow us on twitter or Facebook for more updates on all of our new stuff!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/spigenworld
Facebook: www.facebook.com/spigenworld

Thanks again for choosing Spigen,
Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions."

Spigen never had cover of Note 3 Neo. It is only available for Note 3. Thats a clone of Note 3 cover made for Note 3 Neo. Quality will be an issue but cheap. Usually 5USD

^Deadly_Sin^

Jun 27, 2011
Katerini
Spigen never had cover of Note 3 Neo. It is only available for Note 3. Thats a clone of Note 3 cover made for Note 3 Neo. Quality will be an issue but cheap. Usually 5USD

They did but they stopped. You can still find it here http://www.mobilefun.it/search/?s=note+3+neo# altough the price is not that good I think. But yeah I don't know why they stopped making them, maybe because the note 3 neo is not a very popular phone. Also the name was very confusing because the case was called neo hybrid so you had the note 3 neo hybrid and the note 3 neo neo hybrid :p

Last edited:
Reactions: t72e

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suggest this case, available on Spigen store or Amazon and in the future eBay.

Very good quality, but buy the original one!

611Hpbnu%2BFL._SL1000_.jpg
    But Otterbox hasn't a case for Note 3 Neo!!
    What about Spigen?? Has stopped making cases for Note 3 Neo??

Just ordered the original one from Amazon India website.
    I don't know what Spigen is doing, but their color based pricing is totally stupid.
    The Satin Silver is INR 1799 (~$30), while all the other colors cost INR 3799(~60) on Amazon India.

I think it is stupid to spend such amount on a case. So, I ordered the Satin Silver, even if I wanted to go for Dante Red. The price difference doesn't justify just a change in color.

The Satin Silver case is no longer available on Amazon for INR 1799. I just missed it by one day. I saw that it was available, decided to buy it next day. Next I day I checked, it was sold out.

So I ordered directly from Spigen website ($24), and chose USPS shipping for ( + $10). I ordered it on 15-Sept, and got it on 01-Oct (at Pune, India). I must say I am more than happy with this cover. Perfect fit and very comfortable to hold!

Here are some pics. Currently I don't have another phone/cam, so will post pics of phone in the case, at a later time.
    I see stock is back on Amazon for INR 180O in case any indian users are interested and this looks really good quality stuff except the price which is a bit too high in my opinion .

They did but they stopped. You can still find it here http://www.mobilefun.it/search/?s=note+3+neo# altough the price is not that good I think. But yeah I don't know why they stopped making them, maybe because the note 3 neo is not a very popular phone. Also the name was very confusing because the case was called neo hybrid so you had the note 3 neo hybrid and the note 3 neo neo hybrid :p