[MOD] [Discontinued] Battery%-Mods, centered clock, MIUI-bar - Updated 6.1.13

Search This thread

jotha

Retired Forum Moderator
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I couldn't find it with search. Will this get updated for the 3.18.401.1 base? I really love your mods, jotha! :D

As I have left One X for HTC One, this will not be updated anymore. BUt if you look some posts up, ppl report that the mod works with that new base. I just can't confirm as I don't have a One X anymore.

Reactions: ABDOKRO1 and ViDtje

ABDOKRO1

Jan 15, 2008
LH
Re: [MOD] Battery%-Mods, centered clock, MIUI-bar - Updated 6.1.13

As I have left One X for HTC One, this will not be updated anymore. BUt if you look some posts up, ppl report that the mod works with that new base. I just can't confirm as I don't have a One X anymore.

Thank you Grumpy for all your One X mods. It's been a pleasure to use your work and to lurk into your threads.
Maybe I'll join you later on the other side if Mrs Abdokro allows me to (she's the only true boss at home).

Reactions: ViDtje

tiho5

Jun 21, 2010
Bulgaria

Thank you Grumpy for all your One X mods. It's been a pleasure to use your work and to lurk into your threads.
Maybe I'll join you later on the other side if Mrs Abdokro allows me to (she's the only true boss at home).

Nice! Thanks from me to, Jotha! :)
Meet you there in the future!

jotha

Retired Forum Moderator
Well, if I'd ask Mrs. Jotha before I buy a new phone, I'd still use a Nokia 9310 :laugh:.
Bigger problem is HTC not being able to provide One in time. Now I am stuck on my old Galaxy Nexus for another 2 weeks probably as my One X is already sold. So had to make my circlemod statusbar for AOKP quickly :D.

Well, we will meet again on another phone I guess. If not this one, then the next. And I'm still moderating all HTC International phones. So Big Brother is watching you.

ABDOKRO1

Jan 15, 2008
LH

Well, if I'd ask Mrs. Jotha before I buy a new phone, I'd still use a Nokia 9310 :laugh:.
Bigger problem is HTC not being able to provide One in time. Now I am stuck on my old Galaxy Nexus for another 2 weeks probably as my One X is already sold. So had to make my circlemod statusbar for AOKP quickly :D.

Well, we will meet again on another phone I guess. If not this one, then the next. And I'm still moderating all HTC International phones. So Big Brother is watching you.

One of my kidneys is on eBay right now so hopefully I'll join you as soon as I get out of surgery ;)

Edit: kids, it's a joke. Don't do it. Ah, never mind. Who needs two kidneys nowadays? Do it if you want to. It seems to be a great phone after all...

Last edited:

bolux

Oct 8, 2008
I tried it with ARHD 19.2 and it works (for anyone interested).
Great job jotha and I'll try your future One mods when I'll also make the switch.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As UOT-Kitchen does not work with Sense 4.0, I decided to make some battery mods for One X manually.
    I used graphics from UOT-Kitchen for most, so credits for those graphics go to them.

Edit: Added option for centered clock
    picture.php

Edit: Added MIUI-style battery-bar
    picture.php

Edit: Added Version that removes Battery Icon alltogether. (If you only want MIUI Battery Bar)

Each download gives you the choices:

• Battery% mod pure
    • Battery% mod pure - centered clock
    All versions include MIUI-Style battery-bar including control-app by pvyParts. After installing mod, start app to set up battery bar. If you want to remove it, switch off Bar in control-app and uninstall control-app.

For all that want a transparent statusbar: As there were only very few requests for that, I decided not to make a complete set of files for that again, but instead provide you with a tutorial, how to make that yourself in the furture. You can find it in this post:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=27547687&postcount=292

Changelog:
    21.4.12: I replaced the Stock Green Graphics with the Stock HD Graphics made by Shenye. Thanks for permission to use them
    27.4.12: I replaced the Hoolm Graphics from UOT with the original HD Hooolm Graphics of CirclesMod by Holm. For full statusbar mod and credits see my CirclesMod StatusBar Thread
    30.4.12: I added another Battery%-Mod based on my complete Status-Bar mod CirclesModRed.
    30.4.12: Updated to base 1.29
    2.5.12: Added WhiteNumbers mod
    3.5.12: Added NumbersHD Mod and Battery-Removal-Mod
    4.5.12: Added Gauge and Gauge ICS. The latter is based on graphics by he_stheone64
    5.5.12: I added 3 Battery%-Mods based on my complete Status-Bar mods CirclesModGreen, CirclesModGinger and CirclesModWhite
    6.5.12: Added BigAndroid and Bubble Mod
    16.5.12: Updated to new base 1.29.401.11
    17.5.12: v 1.29.2: Added Option with EQS and Transparent Statusbar, switched to Aroma-installer, removed CirclesModGreen and
    CirclesModGinger
    25.5.12: v 1.29.3: Added Option with centered clock, switched to Aroma-installer 2.0, removed CirclesModRed
    27.5.12: Added versions for Team Pokemon Charmandar
    30.5.12: v 1.29.4:
    Added MIUI-style battery-ba
    17.6.12: v.2.05.1: Updated to new base 2.05. Removed EQS versions for now, because EQS does not run on 2.05

17.7.12: v.2.05.2: Updated to versions with new EQS, working with Base 2.05 and 1.29
    18.7.12: Added version that removes Battery Icon
    04-8.12: v.2.15.1; Updated to new base 2.15, including Original HTC-EQS unlocked
    07.10.12: v.3.09.1: Updated to new base 3.09 (JB), no EQS for now, EQS not ported yet to 3.09

14.10.12: v.3.09.1: Not really changed but confirmed safe and working on 3.14
    02.11.12: v.3.14.2: Updated to base 3.14.401.190
    11.11.12: v.3.20.1: Updated to base 3.14.401.20
    05.12.12:v.3.27.1: Updated to Official JB-Base 3.14.401.27. Also working on base

Important:

• This mods are for deodexed roms of base 3.14. Please do NOT use with any other base or stock rom.
    • Please be sure to choose the right one for your base
    • Do not use on any other mod/ROM that changes systemUI.apk or it will destroy the tweaks that were made there or might cause unwanted effects.
    • Please make nandroid before flashing.
    • Flash in recovery and don't flash in same run as rom.
    No battery Icon- base 3.14.401.27/31, if you only want MIUI-Battery bar (use App to switch on after flashing)

Big Android - base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics based on mod by reverepats
    picture.php

picture.php

Bubble -base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics from unknown source
    picture.php

Circle - base 3.14.401.27/31, graphics from UOT-Kitchen
    picture.php
    picture.php

Digits-base 3.14.401.27/31
    picture.php

GaugeICS -base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics based on mod of he_stheone64
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gauge - base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics from unknown source
    picture.php

picture.php

Honeycomb -base 3.14.401.27/31, graphics from UOT-Kitchen
    picture.php

HooolmHDBlue -base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics original artwork by Holm
    picture.php

HooolmHDWhite -base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics based on Holm's CircleMod, recoloring by me
    picture.php

picture.php

Numbers -base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics by me
    picture.php

Stock HD - base 3.14.401.27/31, Graphics original artwork by Shenye
    picture.php

If you like one of them and use it, a click on Thanks would be nice ;)

And NO:

• I won't take orders or requests for others
    • I will NOT make them compatible with any other mods
    • I won't change anything because you don't like this or that
    • :p

A note to chefs and devs:
    Should you want to include this mod in any other development project, please pm me and ask for permission BEFORE doing so. You will get it, but I want to know where my stuff floats around.

Updated to 3.20

Uploaded updated Versions, based on 3.14.401.20. Please all use the new version, even if old version would run. The new base is free of debug-code and thus much leaner.

And as always: A click on Thanks would be nice if you like and use one of them.
    Use this mod safely on Base .31

I have just diffed the SystemUI.apk from base .31 with the one of last base .27. They are identical. So you can use the mod of last base on base .31 without any disadvantages.

Have fun
    Updated to Base 3.09 - JellyBean

Hi Guys,

Mods are updated to latest base 3.09 for all those JB-Leak-Roms. EQS is not (yet) included, because the SystemUI.apk is pretty much changed all over again and the porting will take some time.

Have fun and please remember to hit Thanks if you like and use one of them-
    OK Guys,
    added versions for new base 2.15, including new EQS unlocked by j4n87.
    Grab one of the various versions and don't forget to give me a Thanks if you use one of them.;)