how to sim unlock htc wildfire!

Search This thread

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
ok this is to try clear up the amount of people posting for this.

there are only 2 ways of doing this.

1. BUY a unlock code!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. use xtc clip to gain s-off supercid and sim unlock.

there is no free way!!!!!!!

unless your device has RADIO S-0FF. NOT revolutionary s-0ff as it is a hboot patch. if you are radio s-off ( highly unlikely as it would need to be shipped s-0ff. )( only other way is xtc clip, but then you would already have sim unlock) then unzip and put the attached file (.nbh) on the root of your sdcard. boot to bootloader. then clear s58 data. this WILL factory reset your device!!!

Again there is NO FREE WAY. NO SOFTWARE WE HAVE CAN DO IT!!!
believe me, we tried...... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1448972

mod please sticky this thread:cool:

Attachments

• PC49diag.rar
    543.3 KB · Views: 5,596

bro1

Nov 29, 2010
hardly worth the messing around,it cost me £1.19 for an unlock code of ebay

Manc

Aug 22, 2010
Bro1, do you happen to have the username of the person you used, i need to get mine done

thanks

neekos

Oct 5, 2006
Hi Bro1.

Please can you pm me the person you used to unlock your Wildfire?

Thanks

elena surikov

Sep 20, 2012
unlock htc desire, http://www.unlock-htcwildfire.com

I hunted all over the internet to get my phone unlocked. I used another site but the code never came through, i found this site i used live chat to confirm they had the code, i ordered and i got the code with 15 mins and it worked first time and it was the cheapest i found compared to other companies.

nickmgray

Dec 23, 2005
Minneapolis
htcsource.com
Keep in mind that there's always a free way. Just call your service provider and they will send you an unlock code for your phone within 48 hours. The catch is that you need to have an account in good standing. If you don't, you can always fall back on HTC SIM Unlock. I've used them a few times over the years and even got a refund since they coudn't unlock my ancient imate JAM. http://www.htcsimunlock.com/#oid=1096_1

idsclipart

Dec 10, 2009
Bajina Bashta
Keep in mind that there's always a free way. Just call your service provider and they will send you an unlock code for your phone within 48 hours. The catch is that you need to have an account in good standing. If you don't, you can always fall back on HTC SIM Unlock. I've used them a few times over the years and even got a refund since they coudn't unlock my ancient imate JAM. http://www.htcsimunlock.com/#oid=1096_1

The worst UNLOCK service ever!!! They gave me wrong code yesterday, and since not responding to my mails!
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! :mad:

pandashoe

Jul 20, 2012
Newcastle
hi sorry if you think am being nosey as ive not got one of these great lil phones i do have a disire that i unlocked wihtout paying by running a lil programme, im very suprised that you carnt do the same with this very popular phone

pandashoe

Jul 20, 2012
Newcastle
so sorry to hear this cos after all i could have bought a wildfire myself, i simply carnt understand WHY no ones been willing to help you! i think its been a case of total greed wanting you to pay for an unlock ive never payed for an unlock ever

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
so sorry to hear this cos after all i could have bought a wildfire myself, i simply carnt understand WHY no ones been willing to help you! i think its been a case of total greed wanting you to pay for an unlock ive never payed for an unlock ever

well a lot of us banded together in an attempt to get it unlocked but without full radio s-off we were stuck :(

Mabboseg

Jan 14, 2013
Redwood City
Are you 100% sure that this site unlocked ur phone?

I hunted all over the internet to get my phone unlocked. I used another site but the code never came through, i found this site i used live chat to confirm they had the code, i ordered and i got the code with 15 mins and it worked first time and it was the cheapest i found compared to other companies.

So you are advertising for this site so that more people pay them for something that we know is not possible. It doesn't sound right......

Blueangel69

Nov 24, 2006
Viseu
How to unlock HTC Wildfire?

unless your device has RADIO S-0FF. NOT revolutionary s-0ff as it is a hboot patch. if you are radio s-off ( highly unlikely as it would need to be shipped s-0ff. !!!

Hi Heavy_Metal_Man,Does that mean that if my HTC Wildfire is a " RADIO S-0FF", it should be unlocked already? How do i check that."( only other way is xtc clip, but then you would already have sim unlock) then unzip and put the attached file (.nbh) on the root of your sdcard. boot to bootloader. then clear s58 data. this WILL factory reset your device". What will the this do to the phone? Will it unlock the phone?Thanks in advance for any reply.Kind regards

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Hi Heavy_Metal_Man,Does that mean that if my HTC Wildfire is a " RADIO S-0FF", it should be unlocked already? How do i check that."( only other way is xtc clip, but then you would already have sim unlock) then unzip and put the attached file (.nbh) on the root of your sdcard. boot to bootloader. then clear s58 data. this WILL factory reset your device". What will the this do to the phone? Will it unlock the phone?Thanks in advance for any reply.Kind regards

you need to boot into bootloader using volume down and power after the phone is off. if the white screen says s-off and does not say revolutionary then you have either already used an xtc clip, and the phone will be sim unlocked, or it was sent out like that. if you run the diag.nbh it will clear the security data for the phone, but it will only run if you are radio s-off. it will remove sim lock, and give you supercid so you can run any ruu. as a side effect it will wipe all data from your rom.
so, if you are radio s-off this will give you sim unlock. but it will factory reset your phone in the process so back up what you can :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium
edited for spelling mistake.

Last edited:

Blueangel69

Nov 24, 2006
Viseu
"How to unlock HTC Wildfire?" REPLY

you need to boot into bootloader using volume foen and power after the phone is off. if the white screen says s-off and does not say revolutionary then you have either already used an xtc clip, and the phone will be sim unlocked, or it was sent out like that. if you run the diag.nbh it will clear the security data for the phone, but it will only run if you are radio s-off. it will remove sim lock, and give you supercid so you can run any ruu. as a side effect it will wipe all data from your rom.
so, if you are radio s-off this will give you sim unlock. but it will factory reset your phone in the process so back up what you can :)

Thanks allot for your reply Heavy_Metal_Man. I will then do all those procedures, and will notify after conclusions and results.

Reactions: heavy_metal_man

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

unless your device has RADIO S-0FF. NOT revolutionary s-0ff as it is a hboot patch. if you are radio s-off ( highly unlikely as it would need to be shipped s-0ff. )( only other way is xtc clip, but then you would already have sim unlock) then unzip and put the attached file (.nbh) on the root of your sdcard. boot to bootloader. then clear s58 data. this WILL factory reset your device!!!

link to the program please :)
    hi dont know if you can do anything with this but i hope you can i just dont understans why theres not one for wildfire mod but here the link a thank will help me if its any use
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=943726
    "How to unlock HTC Wildfire?" REPLY

you need to boot into bootloader using volume foen and power after the phone is off. if the white screen says s-off and does not say revolutionary then you have either already used an xtc clip, and the phone will be sim unlocked, or it was sent out like that. if you run the diag.nbh it will clear the security data for the phone, but it will only run if you are radio s-off. it will remove sim lock, and give you supercid so you can run any ruu. as a side effect it will wipe all data from your rom.

Thanks allot for your reply Heavy_Metal_Man. I will then do all those procedures, and will notify after conclusions and results.
    How to root and network unlock HTC Wildfire Buzz

So, if there is no free way to unlock ship s-off, only a payed way. Could you recommend a good and trusted sim unlock site? (the phone was bought form Vdf Spain)

Hi all,

I´ve just bought a network unlocking code on this website: https://www.officialhtcunlock.com/ a couple of hours ago. I received the code via email in about 3 or 5 minutes. Price was less than £5.00. My HTC Wildfire Buzz is now accepting any sim cards. I also rooted the phone and flashed a new ROM to it, before network unloking it. Tutorial its here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1365159 . Thanks heavy_metal_man and usaff22 .
    sorry to burst your bubble but this device will probably never get free sim unlock as Radio s-off will never be achieved and we wont stumble upon it. trust me, we've looked. all users can do is find a trusted supplier or get an xtc clip.
    Ok Heavy_Metal_Man (Y) Thats a fact then ;)