[RELEASED] K's WM6.0 FINAL Lite/Full [Auto Cab Installation-BigSto-Black-WWE-Touch]

Should I replace the 3G Kaiser dialer with a 2G kaiser dialer?

• Yes, for the sake of a more perfect, less buggy, dialer...albeit the bug is mainly cosmetics

Votes: 228 50.8%
  • No, I'd live with the status icon bug

Votes: 221 49.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
@Aaron, can you try to "unlock" extended rom in advanced config to see if the error still occurs? The extended rom has several limitations depite being unhidden, for example, you cannot make it as a mass storage in WM5torage...it just freezes....maybe it's because the extended rom is not unlocked though.

@jfrm
That would be a theme issue I believe. I've never used today bubbles (what's that? lol) so I wasn't aware of the problem. You can download ThemeGenCE 2.5 (english), use the program to extract the theme out of the phone, edit what you need ;) also, do post it up here after you've done that so that I know what needs to be changed.

@MrDSL
That's very odd, I launched from the middle button in HTC Home, hardbutton from the top, and action screen, it only starts the mms...:confused: Also, iI found something annoying about that mms....it will retrieve all sms and mark it as unread...so if you had like 250+ sms...u'd have to wait for it to notify you 250 times....and you also cannot "select all + mark as read"....do you know of any solutions to these issues?

Hmm you know I would have to figure out a way to duplicate that since i never get more than say 2 txt msgs at a time really..

@Aaron, can you try to "unlock" extended rom in advanced config to see if the error still occurs? The extended rom has several limitations depite being unhidden, for example, you cannot make it as a mass storage in WM5torage...it just freezes....maybe it's because the extended rom is not unlocked though.

@

I did (ext rom was unhidden and unlocked when I first encountered this), I believe it is an ext rom issue not an issue specific to your rom, I would be intrested to see if some of the "super storage" merged ext/storage ROMs have an issue with updating media files. There is not a lot of storage for media files on the ext rom anyway.

DvTonder

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2007
Toronto
I just noticed a strange bug with the ROM (Image attached, sorry for the bad quality)

Upon wake up, my device seems to have lost the icons on the start bar and start menu. A soft reset fixed the problem and I will continue monitoring it as it may have been a fluke. I will post again if I can re-produce it.

May also have been caused by the 'Enlarge Start Bar' or 'Large Title Bar' apps although it is strange that the only icons that were missing are the modified ones from the default.

One more possible culprit - I use S2U2 0.86.

Attachments

• Missing.jpg
    Missing.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 58

smokin_nic

Aug 31, 2007
Montreal
I just noticed a strange bug with the ROM (Image attached, sorry for the bad quality)

Upon wake up, my device seems to have lost the icons on the start bar and start menu. A soft reset fixed the problem and I will continue monitoring it as it may have been a fluke. I will post again if I can re-produce it.

May also have been caused by the 'Enlarge Start Bar' or 'Large Title Bar' apps although it is strange that the only icons that were missing are the modified ones from the default.

One more possible culprit - I use S2U2 0.86.

Hi, I have S2U2 and didn't notice that problem but I don't have Start Bar' or 'Large Title Bar' apps so I can't test.

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
missing start icon? might be one of those of windows thing...you know...it is microsoft after all :p

@jreber2
I see the problem now. Yes you can make it darker with ThemeGenCE

instead of waiting for me to update the theme, you could get the theme creator here and do a quick edit:
http://www.freewareppc.com/misc/themegence.shtml

please note that after you edit the theme, you need to apply the basehue/black glossybars fix again (check first page). Setting the theme basehue to 160 just wont work for some reasons....:confused:

AximMarkSD

Nov 22, 2006
Sorry if it's in here already. I took a quick glance through the thread but can someone tell me what the memory status is for this ROM after a hard resets? I mean, how much storage and program memory is there?

Thanks.

A|G

Dec 14, 2007

...K, did u take away the x button on this, why?
and when i reinstall it it doesnt look same, it looks stock not matching the theme...

Please help!

kin0kin

Nov 4, 2007
Toronto
You mean the HTC task manager? read the change log for details ;)
It looks stock as in the X button is light gray instead of black? have you tried to do a soft reset after the installation, if it is still gray (presumably this is the problem), go to the first page and get the basehue cab *glossyblackbars*, reinstall it. It doesn't take up any space...just a registry fix (I've gotta clarify this cause I myself is very @nal when it comes to installing weird cabs lol). ;)

Last edited:

leak73

Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
You can disable xt9 easily. Either go into settings, input, and disable it from there, or simply just select touch keyboard/keypad, click on the xt9 button till it changes back to abc, then xt9 will be disabled in all keyboards. ;)

I tried this but when switching back to the normal keyboard, the xt9 symbol still shows up at the top and the auto-populate feature is still disabled. I have tried hacks to disable xt9 but that doesn't work either, the symbol still appears at the top and the auto-populate feature is still disabled.

T4nkDr0id

Oct 10, 2007
Keyboard Backlight

After flashing to this INCREDIBLE rom.....i noticed that my slide-out keyboard does not light up anymore. is there a fix for this? i have tried with the autodetect setting on and off for the keyboard with no luck as of yet. Any help???? Thank you in advance.

diezoo

Mar 24, 2007
I tried this but when switching back to the normal keyboard, the xt9 symbol still shows up at the top and the auto-populate feature is still disabled. I have tried hacks to disable xt9 but that doesn't work either, the symbol still appears at the top and the auto-populate feature is still disabled.

I have got the same problem with the Xt9. It is becoming a real pain for me.

Just update this registry key: ;)

(NOTE: This only work to WWE keyboard layout)

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e0010409]
"Keyboard Layout"="00000409"
"Ime File"="compime.dll"
"Layout Text"="COMP IME"

T4nkDr0id

Oct 10, 2007
Nevermind.....It just randomly started working

After flashing to this INCREDIBLE rom.....i noticed that my slide-out keyboard does not light up anymore. is there a fix for this? i have tried with the autodetect setting on and off for the keyboard with no luck as of yet. Any help???? Thank you in advance.

Don't know how...but it now works....

diezoo

Mar 24, 2007

Activate in : Settings-> button->BackLight