Rooted phone can't factory reset, SuperWipe, flash other recoveries/ROMS, or ODIN
Soo as title says my phone is currently rooted and flashed CM10.2 on CWM v18.104.22.168.
Problem is I cannot change anything
on my phone after a reboot:
- Settings, apps, nothing saves when I reboot my phone(changing wallpaper, adding a contact, taking a picture, etc. wont save after reboot)
- Factory reseting, wiping data, cache, super wiping(TDJ scripts) says it has gone through but no affect after phone reboots
- Flashing other custom ROMs, or flashing any other custom recovery "installs" but no affect after a reboot
- Odin to stock "passes" but no affect after it reboots, similarily using ODIN to flash other ROMS, recoveries "passes" but no affect.
- Flashing through Odin "passes" but no affect after reboot
Should I just use this phone as a brick now? This is my secondary phone now since I've been trying to fix it for months(currently using a N4) but hoping for any feedback from this community?