[APP] Flipboard for Android

Search This thread

ljansens

Jul 22, 2008
Utrecht
Same here, te app notified there was an update, but when I click it the playstore opens but sais Item not found (in the Netherlands).

gokussjx

Jul 7, 2011
/home/bidyut
I Adore Flipboard.
Best app ever, true!

But, that isn't a licence to spam the thread.... This thread has 10% posts useful. Rest, just junks.

Please think before you post.
You wouldn't want this thread closed down, would you? ;)

Last edited:

fonduekid

Posts like these..... -.-

You already thanked the guy using Thank Button.
Refrain from posting the same as a new post.

So what really is your problem? Is there anything wrong in thanking a person by word of mouth, for sharing an app? Oh my god.. Do you realize you're actually ending up posting up useless messages here in the name of policing the forums? Anyway, see you around.. Cheers.

IllBill

Jun 19, 2011
Miami
Just updated it and it still works like a charm..new update fixes crashing on older devices..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Parastie

Apr 27, 2010
Malta
Best part of the auto update is what it lists as a fix.
Fixed crashes on older phones.

I think this is an approved leak. :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Wicked68

Jan 26, 2011
Southern California
I have to say this app is the 1st feed reader that can replace my trusty "Newsroom" app, perhaps. Comparing the Android app with the iOS app, I have to say it is pretty good, equal functionality wise, smooth, no lag, which usually happens on Android versions

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

lazaro17

Jan 10, 2009
Miami, FL
Pretty awesome you can link other things into it. I've linked google reader, tumblr, Facebook, instagram, twitter. The way it handles them is great with the big photos. Really looks nice with the galaxy nexus big 720p display.

I find its a nice reader for coming across random things from your feed and I use it daily. With that said I also use pulse lately and can't part ways with pulse just because it shows more at once and I never really miss any articles with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

DroidTalk

Feb 7, 2012
I've installed this on Galaxy tab 7" CM9 and there seems to be no options for downsizing fonts.its too big and useless.i've never tried it on IPAD. does it look as stupid on IPAD?

Higgsy

Oct 16, 2009
Smethvegas
Yay the 1.84 update has solved force closes when trying to view stories from certain authors!

Sent by Galaxy Note

Higgsy

Oct 16, 2009
Smethvegas
Best part of the auto update is what it lists as a fix.
Fixed crashes on older phones.

I think this is an approved leak. :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Maybe they actually want us to use it. xda - free testing of potentially hundreds of different phones, all the devs need to do is watch this thread for issues. I doubt flipboard are bothered it leaked they prob already have the cash from the s3 deal, and are trying to perfect it for proper release.

Thats my conspiracy theory anyways

Maybe valcho works for flipboard :p j/k

Sent by Galaxy Note

tozzifan

Feb 28, 2012
I've installed it yesterday on my Desire HD and it's already a fave among my apps.
The few black screens I had did not disrupt the overall experience, I've found that sometimes I have to insist with the back button. But it's all ok, the app is a prerelease and the glitches are not that annoying.

Thank you very much to the OP.

Top Liked Posts