Android ID & Titanium Backup

Search This thread

HappyBirthday

Dec 23, 2012
St. Paul, MN
I've tried to search around regarding the topic android ID and have just found information about how to change it. My problem is that today when I flashed a new ROM (PacRom 4/25) I restored Titanium Backup apk. When I opened TB, I got a popup saying that my android ID had changed and that I needed to either install my old ID or apps would not work properly with the new ID. However I didn't do anything to change my android ID. The popup said something about it happening after wiping data/reset. I flashed another ROM and restored the TB apk and the same thing happened. Not sure what this is all about, I usually try to download TB from the play store when I can but on occassion restore the apk on my SD card instead not sure if that makes a difference but I have done it before and never gotten a popup saying my android ID changed. Can anyone shed some light as to why my android ID would've changed all of a sudden or why TB would all of a sudden be giving me this popup? Thanks!

ahmadalraii

Apr 20, 2012
I've tried to search around regarding the topic android ID and have just found information about how to change it. My problem is that today when I flashed a new ROM (PacRom 4/25) I restored Titanium Backup apk. When I opened TB, I got a popup saying that my android ID had changed and that I needed to either install my old ID or apps would not work properly with the new ID. However I didn't do anything to change my android ID. The popup said something about it happening after wiping data/reset. I flashed another ROM and restored the TB apk and the same thing happened. Not sure what this is all about, I usually try to download TB from the play store when I can but on occassion restore the apk on my SD card instead not sure if that makes a difference but I have done it before and never gotten a popup saying my android ID changed. Can anyone shed some light as to why my android ID would've changed all of a sudden or why TB would all of a sudden be giving me this popup? Thanks!

u can just ignore this mesage ive done it before ..
but i think tb offer u to restore ur old ID so if u want ...

Reactions: HappyBirthday
Feb 5, 2013
Ive always restored the old ID. I didnt want to restore everything to find out it didnt work, Then have to reflash the ROM to start over.

I havent had any problems restoring the old ID yet. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

u can just ignore this mesage ive done it before ..
    but i think tb offer u to restore ur old ID so if u want ...