Need help with sense 4.4.4 browser user agent string

Search This thread

xunholyx

Recognized Contributor
Dec 3, 2012
Vancouver
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey guys, can someone of you share the user agent string of your 4.4.4 sense stock browser by going to http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ just copy and paste here. Thanks :)

Why? I would do it, but I fail to see the reasoning behind knowing someone else's user agent string. You don't need my IP. How about you post yours, and explain the problem you are having with it.

tsunami2312

Nov 13, 2010
DC
Why? I would do it, but I fail to see the reasoning behind knowing someone else's user agent string. You don't need my IP. How about you post yours, and explain the problem you are having with it.

???? Dude if you dont know what an user agent string is, then just dont post nonsense. Thanksbai

xunholyx

Recognized Contributor
Dec 3, 2012
Vancouver
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
???? Dude if you dont know what an user agent string is, then just dont post nonsense. Thanksbai

I know exactly what it is. What I don't know is why you want mine. You didn't answer the question. The reason I said I don't want to give you my IP is because I am on wifi right now.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Here. IP removed
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; HTC One_M8 Build/KTU84P) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.93 Mobile Safari/537.36

tsunami2312

Nov 13, 2010
DC
I know exactly what it is. What I don't know is why you want mine. You didn't answer the question. The reason I said I don't want to give you my IP is because I am on wifi right now.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Here. IP removed
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; HTC One_M8 Build/KTU84P) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.93 Mobile Safari/537.36
Basically an user agent tells the browser how to display the websites, so some default user agents like the ones in chrome, firefox etc dont work quite good on fb. It shows really tiny photos. So i need this user agent to use it with chrome using a user agent swithcher app. I could use iphones but doenst work quite well. Btw ip has notging to do with the user agent.

Reactions: xunholyx

xunholyx

Recognized Contributor
Dec 3, 2012
Vancouver
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Basically an user agent tells the browser how to display the websites, so some default user agents like the ones in chrome, firefox etc dont work quite good on fb. It shows really tiny photos. So i need this user agent to use it with chrome using a user agent swithcher app. I could use iphones but doenst work quite well. Btw ip has notging to do with the user agent.

I was a little drunk last night. When I first clicked your link I saw ip, and later realized it wasn't part of what you wanted copied and pasted. There should be a breathalyzer on my pc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here. IP removed