Search This thread

Asadullah

Aug 24, 2010
casselberry
@decad3nce or aosp. Is there anyway that you could make a video for us that are trying to learn how to compile from source? I've read the guides but I get to a certain point and get stuck. I know you said the gingerbread source isn't out but I'm sure that it would be the same for the most part with froyo.

drivenapollo

Jul 11, 2010
Las Vegas
Everything booted up great after a couple of tries!!.

Tried flashing the rom and then the gapps, a no go. Tried again the same way, nothing, just stayed on the android screen.

Then I flashed the rom and booted up, success

Then flashed the gapps in recovery and booted up, success

Signed into google account

Awesome! was just about to try that. Glad to see someone beat me to it!!

PRGUY85

Jan 10, 2010
Installed both the Mod and GAPPS. Still stuck waiting on Android boot screen. Let's see.

kyouko

Mar 6, 2010
@decad3nce or aosp. Is there anyway that you could make a video for us that are trying to learn how to compile from source? I've read the guides but I get to a certain point and get stuck. I know you said the gingerbread source isn't out but I'm sure that it would be the same for the most part with froyo.

where do you usually get stuck? I learned to compile with help from both Darchstar and Deca on the IRC. You could ask around on there if you don't already hang out on the irc.

Otherwise you could always PM me and i'll help you to the best of my knowledge if deca or aosp can't get around to it. :)

PRGUY85

Jan 10, 2010

Tried flashing the rom and then the gapps, a no go. Tried again the same way, nothing, just stayed on the android screen.

Worked for me too.

hevenz

Dec 1, 2010
Got stuck on the Android boot screen ( everytime the the phone vibrated it would reset ) so installed mod first without gapps, booted fine, tried to setup wifi and it kept giving an error so I'm assuming wifi is not ready yet?

booted into recovery and installed gapps ajnd phone booted fine, tried to sign into goole with wifi as i turn data off where im at because its so distant, so tried with wifi again, no luck with it. :)

got it all installed though just need wifi for me and then i can further test it. :)

PRGUY85

Jan 10, 2010

Cannot get it to boot to recovery for flashing gapps again.

tekkyn00b

Sep 2, 2010
Yeah, WiFi gives me an error too. Also getting random reboots. Still, I'll give it a couple more hours before restoring aospMod.

dburg84

Sep 14, 2010
I know its very beta right now but initial thoughts are gingerbread looks great!

eliseexige

Mar 10, 2010
I'd flash if I could make calls (be heard by the other person on the call). but no mic, can't do it yet. I want to so badly, though. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aBGH3.png
    pjJo2.png
    YUdXp.png
    pNATR.png
    oYe53.png
    5Swi6.png
    PQW3e.png
    1W5Bm.png
    9wYtk.png
    nnok0.png
    oIxgu.png
    Fntz4.png

MD5:
    gapps-gb-20110325-signed.zip
    MD5: 4cbe712c0bde778fb7f2d32d32b57dd8

MD5:
    [GPL] Kernel Source

HOWTO Logcat
    Code:
    [CENTER][B][U]PC via ADB:[/U][/B]
    adb logcat > /path/logcat.txt
    ctrl+c

[B][U]Phone via Terminal emulator:[/U][/B]
    logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt 
    press the trackball (for ctrl) and c to end the output.[/CENTER]
    ]​
    if your market isn't downloading correctly donate all your money to s0be ;P!

He is the man and fixed it.

Here is the s0be's fix

1. adb shell
    2. su
    3. mkdir /cache/download
    4. chown system:cache /cache/download
    5. chmod ug+rwx /cache/download
    6. chmod a+x /cache/download

Then the market should download.

Added to the WIKI under Gapps Info. :D:D:D
    working on it fellas :D

Re4gk.png
    ladies and gents 3/08 is up let me know if its any quicker if not i have a few other tricks up my sleeve to try dont know why but i just refuse to give up on the heroC :eek:
    links up fellas enjoy ;)