[Q] Google Play Not working

Search This thread

deepak180688

Sep 16, 2012
Guys

I have galaxy s2 device updated to ICS 4.0.3. It is a Non Rooted phone. Now my google play has stopped working saying some "Server Error" . the retry option is also not working. I have tries factory reset method, tries with market enabler, reflashing of gapps 0429 version. Nothing works for me. I have lost all my apps after factory reset .

Pls help me out guys.

THanks in advance

Regards
Deepak

ares05

Aug 8, 2012
Muharraq
Got to system settings- apps- all apps tab- select Play Store and delete cache and data. Then select Google Services Framework and clear data and cache there as well. Reboot! Check if it fixes the problem.

If the above steps doesn't work, then remove your Google account and then perform the above steps again and reboot. Add your Google account back and check if the problem has been resolved.

Sent from a GT-I9100 having a mind of its own

deepak180688

Sep 16, 2012
I tried all these stuff you have mentioned. But nothing worked. At last i had to do the factory reset . Now its working. But anyways thank you very much for your reply

Got to system settings- apps- all apps tab- select Play Store and delete cache and data. Then select Google Services Framework and clear data and cache there as well. Reboot! Check if it fixes the problem.

If the above steps doesn't work, then remove your Google account and then perform the above steps again and reboot. Add your Google account back and check if the problem has been resolved.

Sent from a GT-I9100 having a mind of its own