gokart2

Sep 21, 2011
Detroit
Moto Z2 Force
Google Pixel 6
6W6tE8hy4kLT--YwuL1AjBKgWSWpbl2gdoR80rStSutjsXf-RUthSwoBf0OysZcPtUU=w705

REAL RACING 3

Lets get the pedal to the medal!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How-To's

LINK - How to edit graphics quality. (thanks to astuermer)

REMOVED THE LINK ON HOW TO ALTER MONEY AND GOLD SINCE IT'S CONSIDERED WAREZ BY XDA RULES----> LINK

LINK- How to transfer game data to another device or after switching/updating ROM with full wipe. (thanks to ÜBER™)

LINK - Sixaxis profile to use PS3 controller with THIS app.(thanks to kofiaa)

***** AS WITH ANY MODDING, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY BUT YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

frost_nz

May 14, 2012
Christchurch
Looks like its only available on iOS in NZ at the moment. Will keep trying though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

And sorry for the late reply, I was admitted to hospital. Using their WiFi now.

Regnuf

Jul 8, 2011
Chicago
Actually I saw it, but was hoping someone like you could crack it. Thanks :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

SirRastusBear

Dec 29, 2011
Holiday,FL
Looks like its only available on iOS in NZ at the moment. Will keep trying though

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

And sorry for the late reply, I was admitted to hospital. Using their WiFi now.

Thanks for your efforts. Hope the hospital thing is minor...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

adrianmignogna

Reactions: flow78 and matb321
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Change details and graphics quality in Real Racing 3

I've found a simpler way to set graphics quality manually - no root required! :laugh:
    For example it should give you real-time reflections and real-time shadows on Nexus 7.

Note: Tested FPS on Faux' kernel for Nexus 7 with 1.3 GHz maximum and FPS Meter.
    All measured in the same race with a Dodge Charger @ Suzuka route with "endless" cars, until time is running out :D
    Low ~ 44 FPS, Mid ~ 37 FPS, High ~ 22 FPS - all are average values.
    So I recommend 'Mid' setting for Nexus 7 and optimum quality/performance on an average "stock" setting!
    (If you overclocked your device to 1.4/1.5 GHz, the "High" setting perhaps would be optimal too)

So here we go...

Use a file explorer of your choice on your device and go to...
    /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea..games.r3_row/.depot/eds/
    or depending on your installation...
    /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea..games.r3_na/.depot/eds/

Here you have 4 files:

AndroidLow.plist (blurry textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has blob shadow) > Nexus 7 default
    AndroidMid.plist (normal textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has real-time shadow)
    AndroidHigh.plist (normal textures, real-time reflections of environment and bridges, car has real-time shadow) > Galaxy S3 default
    AndroidXtraHigh.plist (no visible difference to AndroidHigh.plist)

How to change the config:

Just check what config file your device is currently using - or guess it by comparing with the screenshots I've posted - and rename it to "__Android..." to have a backup if the method isn't working for you. Then select the choosen config file, copy it and rename it to the name you changed above.

For example:

Your screen looks like the first image (blurry textures and blob shadow) and you want real-time shadow but no real-time reflections.
    You rename "AndroidLow.plist" to "__AndroidLow.plist" and then make a copy of "AndroidMid.plist".
    Now rename the copied file to "AndroidLow.plist" and there you go.

This worked for me on my Galaxy S3 (where I had real-time reflections) and Nexus 7 (where I had even no real-time shadows).
    So I guess it works with all others too :D

I am not responsible for any damage you do to your device :cool:

Compare from Low to XtraHigh ("XtraHigh" has no noticeable difference to "High", perhaps view distance?)

LOW (blurry textures, no real-time reflections, car has blob shadow)
    attachment.php

MID (normal textures, no real-time reflections, car has real-time shadow)
    attachment.php

HIGH (normal textures, real-time reflections of environment, car has real-time shadow)
    attachment.php

XTRAHIGH (no visible difference to AndroidHigh.plist)
    attachment.php
    6W6tE8hy4kLT--YwuL1AjBKgWSWpbl2gdoR80rStSutjsXf-RUthSwoBf0OysZcPtUU=w705

REAL RACING 3

Lets get the pedal to the medal!
    How-To's

LINK - How to edit graphics quality. (thanks to astuermer)

REMOVED THE LINK ON HOW TO ALTER MONEY AND GOLD SINCE IT'S CONSIDERED WAREZ BY XDA RULES----> LINK

LINK- How to transfer game data to another device or after switching/updating ROM with full wipe. (thanks to ÜBER™)

LINK - Sixaxis profile to use PS3 controller with THIS app.(thanks to kofiaa)

***** AS WITH ANY MODDING, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY BUT YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE *****

Just another quick tip.

If you want to transfer you progress from device to device, go to
    Code:
    /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_na/doc/
    Then copy character.dat and profile.dat and paste them to the root of your sdcard.

Then upload em to where ever.. and download em and paste em in the same location on the other device. Restart the app and it'll be transfered. Did this with my N4 to my N7.
    I'm in New Zealand will upload an apk when home from work

Sent from my ME865 using xda app-developers app