HTC One motherboard connector

Search This thread

linuxas21

Dec 14, 2012
so yeah, a couple of months ago I disseasembled my htc one to replace housing and swap cameras, because of the purple tint. Now, when I got all my parts together, when I open up the camera, rear camera doesn't work. I got two new daughter boards, two camera sensors one old one new and none of them does work. However the front facing camera does work. I didn't have a clue about what happend until i noticed a probably shorted out pin on the main motherboard connector. I quickly assumed that it could be the reason, but seriously, why does the front facing camera work. Could the burnt pin cause this kind of problem? the pin is on the bottom side and about in the middle if you look into the picture. If it's the case, could I replace the connector by soldering a new one. If you could drop me a link to the replacement connector that would fit.

Attachments

• XaEZhEyDl2KFkWqJ.jpg
    XaEZhEyDl2KFkWqJ.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 91

ac3kill

Mar 15, 2011
OKC
I had same problem your camera isn't detected prob go into root explorer and see if camera module shows up their on a system level . If it does you have a software problem if it doesn't show up the cpu isn't detecting it and you have a hardware problem bad wire bad camera bad connection etc

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

linuxas21

Dec 14, 2012
Attaching an image. I can see camera there so i guess this is software? What should i do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-12-23-05-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-12-23-05-35.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 39