[DISCONTINUED] - ROM WWE/FR 29022 v3.0/v1.0

Search This thread

NinoFR

Mar 18, 2009
Toulouse (FR)
Dear all,

This is my first Kaiser ROM in English (WWE) and French based on Josh Kitchen.

This ROM is, mainly, composed of
  • Build WM 6.5.5 (29022)
  • 107 Mb RAM / Pagepool 12Mb
  • Native WM6.5 Kernel
  • Manila 2D v2
  • HTC Virtual Keyboard
  • Facebook
  • Total Commander, PHM RegEdit, ...
  • uTask (Thanks Ultrashot)
  • A lot of cool games...
  • And more ...

Here are some screen captures of FRE v1.0 (equivalent to WWE v2.1):

--- For the ones who wants to try this ROM (English Version), find the URL below: ----

WWE - v3.0 - 22.Dec.2011
  • Kitchen (WWE_v3.0_Full): HERE
    IMPORTANT NOTE: A big bug has been found in this version (no call, no network signal). This is, I do assume, due to a bad operation from my side: I have tried to compress all exe and dll files to gain some space and speed but some of them did not support such compression and are not executable any long ! You will have to refresh all exe and dll files with non-compressed ones.
  • Lite: HERE
  • Full : HERE

WWE - v2.2 - 17.Oct.2011
HERE

WWE - v2.1 - 03.Oct.2011
HERE

WWE -v2.0 - 15.Sep.2011
HERE

WWE -v1.1 - 29.Aug.2011
HERE

--- For the ones who wants to try this ROM (French Version), find the URL below : ---

FRE - v1.0 - 03.Oct.2011
HERE

----- Generous donations: --------
  • Marc Sayer : $15

Thanks in advance for every one how will test and use this ROM.
A big thanks to Josh for his base kitchen...:D

EDIT: I have attached a CAB for the one who would like to use my Manila Skin in another ROM :D

Kind regards,
Nino

Attachments

• Manila2D_Carbon_Skin.cab
    5 MB · Views: 1,962
Last edited:

brickedkaiser

Jul 25, 2011
Lol, nice to see ppl are still developing, and quick reply you did to the other thread!
might give it a try later (need backing up many things before doing so)

Reactions: sajeel

bartju94

Mar 2, 2009
Haarlem
Just tried your rom. It works great! One issue: It looks like there is no browser installed ;). The internet tab on touchflo won't launch it. Except for that one, keep up the good work!

NinoFR

Mar 18, 2009
Toulouse (FR)
Just tried your rom. It works great! One issue: It looks like there is no browser installed ;). The internet tab on touchflo won't launch it. Except for that one, keep up the good work!

Hello,

Thank you for your report.
Regarding the browser, Opera is installed !
Ok I will note and try to fix this issue.
I have also noticed two others issues such as:
- Graphic bug on dialpad used to enter your SIM code
- Update weather on Manila Home tab is not working since the Weather tab works correctly

Stay tuned :D

Kind regards,
Nino

Reactions: samerchenal

samerchenal

Jun 18, 2008
any chance to put HTC Phone Canvas

thanks for the hard work, can you add HTC Phone Canvas to your nice rom?

NinoFR

Mar 18, 2009
Toulouse (FR)

mataflakitas

Aug 26, 2010
nuevo leon
congratulation

Hello Dany,

For sure, I will :D
I have 2 or 3 short questions to strongly improve the ROM :D

Regards,
Nino

hi nino graxias x su trabajo y xq habemos muchos seguidores q toda via tenemos nuestras kaiser y mas a ustedes los cocinerosque siguen cocinando nos llenan de mucha felicidad se que habemos muchos x stos rumbos de varias naciones yo soy de mexico y simplemente me queda decirle muchas felizidades y espero sigan con todos sus proyectos saludos NinoFR THANKS.....

NinoFR

Mar 18, 2009
Toulouse (FR)
hi nino graxias x su trabajo y xq habemos muchos seguidores q toda via tenemos nuestras kaiser y mas a ustedes los cocinerosque siguen cocinando nos llenan de mucha felicidad se que habemos muchos x stos rumbos de varias naciones yo soy de mexico y simplemente me queda decirle muchas felizidades y espero sigan con todos sus proyectos saludos NinoFR THANKS.....
En Espanol:
Ola Amigo,

No habla mucho espanol... puede escribir en inglès por favor :D

In English:
Hello,

I do not speak too much Spanish ... could you, please, write in English ? :D

Thanks
Nino

bloodhoof

Aug 25, 2011
good news

After danny's retirement :) , it's nice to see someone developed a new rom. I ll inform u after the test. Thanks for the work nino

berke67

Aug 14, 2008
Dear all,

This is my first Kaiser ROM in English (WWE) and French (coming soon...) based on Josh Kitchen.

• Build WM 6.5.5 (29022)
  • 107 Mb RAM / Pagepool 48Mb
  • Native WM6.5 Kernel
  • Manila 2D v2
  • HTC Virtual Keyboard
  • Facebook
  • A lot of cool games...
  • And more ...

Kind regards,
Nino

Hello,

I could not load the English ROM. I see the "Update in progress" screen two times or "Press the power button to update the Rom" once and after the tricolor screen my Kaiser restarts. I have tried many times but it is the same.

What do you advice?

Best Regards,

I solved the problem by SoftSPL; sorry to bother anyone...

Thank you for the light and good ROM.

Best Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: FJBeneditto

barrnunn

Jun 9, 2008
ROM Feedback

I tried the rom and I like it alot. Only thing I didn't like was the no program shorts on the cube after he settings tab. Also, it worked fine at first, and I google synced it and active synced it and then after a day or so it suddenly locks up and hard resets. THis has happened twice and not sure why. I installed several cabs the first time and tomtom only the second time. It locked up when I tried to access mail through the short cut key on my phone. It popped up message saying shortcut not valid or something like that then the entire touchscreen didn't work and only the buttons on the phone. I then soft restart and it has me re-set up the phone all over again with all data lost.

On another note, is it possible to get a list of the cabs for all the games you have and the speed test? I love those and may wanna try a lighter rom if you have one.

NinoFR

Mar 18, 2009
Toulouse (FR)
I tried the rom and I like it alot. Only thing I didn't like was the no program shorts on the cube after he settings tab. Also, it worked fine at first, and I google synced it and active synced it and then after a day or so it suddenly locks up and hard resets. THis has happened twice and not sure why. I installed several cabs the first time and tomtom only the second time. It locked up when I tried to access mail through the short cut key on my phone. It popped up message saying shortcut not valid or something like that then the entire touchscreen didn't work and only the buttons on the phone. I then soft restart and it has me re-set up the phone all over again with all data lost.
Hello Barrnunn,

Ok for the Program Tab I will ad it for the next release (v1.1)
I am sorry but I do not understand very well your issue :(
As far as I understood, you say that the phone has freezed and hard-reset after installing some CABS and sync with ActiveSync ?

On another note, is it possible to get a list of the cabs for all the games you have and the speed test? I love those and may wanna try a lighter rom if you have one.
I have no CABS but direct cooked-in games...
For a future version I will cook a light one without any games... :D

Regards,
Nino

NinoFR

Mar 18, 2009
Toulouse (FR)
Hello,

v1.1 closed to be released with the following change log:
  • [BUG] - Bad display of the PIN Code Dialpad --> Fixed
  • [BUG] - No Browser launched from Manila Internet Tab --> Fixed
  • [BUG] - PIN/PIN2 not visible from Phone Settings page --> Fixed
  • [BUG] - Fix Facebook app link in the start menu --> Fixed
  • [ADD] - Manila Programs Tab --> Fixed

Stay tuned :D

Nino

Reactions: FJBeneditto

barrnunn

Jun 9, 2008
I am sorry but I do not understand very well your issue
As far as I understood, you say that the phone has freezed and hard-reset after installing some CABS and sync with ActiveSync ?

Basically what it is doing is rebooting whenever i soft reset after installing cabs. I flashed it again yesterday and installed all of my cabs, and your rom is absolutely magnificent with the spb shell for 3d cube action. everything worked at first, then started to lag then certain programs would not respond so I soft reset and all cabs and texts were lost and i needed to calibrate screen and set up again. hope this helps.

NinoFR

Mar 18, 2009
Toulouse (FR)
Basically what it is doing is rebooting whenever i soft reset after installing cabs. I flashed it again yesterday and installed all of my cabs, and your rom is absolutely magnificent with the spb shell for 3d cube action. everything worked at first, then started to lag then certain programs would not respond so I soft reset and all cabs and texts were lost and i needed to calibrate screen and set up again. hope this helps.
Hello,

How often it happens?

Regards,
Nino

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear all,

This is my first Kaiser ROM in English (WWE) and French based on Josh Kitchen.

• Build WM 6.5.5 (29022)
    • 107 Mb RAM / Pagepool 12Mb
    • Native WM6.5 Kernel
    • Manila 2D v2
    • HTC Virtual Keyboard
    • Facebook
    • uTask (Thanks Ultrashot)
    • A lot of cool games...
    • And more ...

Here are some screen captures of FRE v1.0 (equivalent to WWE v2.1):

--- For the ones who wants to try this ROM (English Version), find the URL below: ----

WWE - v3.0 - 22.Dec.2011
    • Kitchen (WWE_v3.0_Full): HERE
      IMPORTANT NOTE: A big bug has been found in this version (no call, no network signal). This is, I do assume, due to a bad operation from my side: I have tried to compress all exe and dll files to gain some space and speed but some of them did not support such compression and are not executable any long ! You will have to refresh all exe and dll files with non-compressed ones.
    • Lite: HERE
    • Full : HERE

WWE - v2.2 - 17.Oct.2011
    HERE

WWE - v2.1 - 03.Oct.2011
    HERE

WWE -v2.0 - 15.Sep.2011
    HERE

WWE -v1.1 - 29.Aug.2011
    HERE

--- For the ones who wants to try this ROM (French Version), find the URL below : ---

FRE - v1.0 - 03.Oct.2011
    HERE

----- Generous donations: --------
    • Marc Sayer : $15

EDIT: I have attached a CAB for the one who would like to use my Manila Skin in another ROM :D

Kind regards,
    Nino
    Thanks nhatt for your collaboration.

Nino
    Hello,

Dear all, I am still alive !!

Sorry for non-answering to your all messages but I have a big period of activity in my office work and cannot focus on Kaiser development...

I will take few days to compile a lite ROM with 3G dialer included ...
    Anyway, I do not know why the touch response is still so bad... Since WWE v2.2 I have improve a little bit but not enough...
    Sorry ... but I will try to find out the root cause.

Regarding QuickGPS, I have found the solution and I will cook the fix: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=657927

Stay tuned.

Kind regards,
    Nino
    Dear all,

More than 130 downloads for my ROM v1.0 !
    Many thanks for this but I did not get 130 feedback or thank you :(

Anyway, as I have promised you, I have uploaded the newest version (v1.1) and updated the 1st post with the hyper-link.

Here is the latest change log for v1.1:
    • [BUG] - Bad display of the PIN Code Dial-pad
    • [BUG] - No Browser launched from Manila Internet Tab
    • [BUG] - PIN/PIN2 not visible from Phone Settings page
    • [BUG] - Fix Facebook app link in the start menu
    • [ADD] - Manila Programs Tab
    • [ADD] - Newest HTC Virtual Keyboard
    • [ADD] - HTC Menu Enhancement

Enjoy it and many thanks by advance for pressing Thanks button or the Donate one :D