The new developer's thread (And any old developers still left...)

Search This thread

Xev_10177

Oct 1, 2011
Puerto Rico
IRC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

IRC is not a bad idea... If only there was a good enough IRC client on the Android Market... But I think some kind of social network like Twitter or GPlus is more of a "sure thing"... If we make an IRC channel, it's gotta be between us. We wouldn't like some random bored kid to come join in and spam the crap out of the channel.

Kevinr678

Sep 9, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
IRC is not a bad idea... If only there was a good enough IRC client on the Android Market... But I think some kind of social network like Twitter or GPlus is more of a "sure thing"... If we make an IRC channel, it's gotta be between us. We wouldn't like some random bored kid to come join in and spam the crap out of the channel.

I think something like that'd be best. With a social network we can keep all the people we don't need out.

theROMinator

Nov 23, 2010
I've always been interested in twitter because it's quick and punctual. It would also rule out the complications and extra features we don't need in a "full" social network.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

theROMinator

Nov 23, 2010
I'll be going with twitter for the time being, I'll post my account link as soon as it's finished.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Xev_10177

Oct 1, 2011
Puerto Rico
Honestly guys, if you guys are more comfortable with GooglePlus, I don't mind creating an account there. I really don't mind... So, you guys vote or something. I'll do anything as long as we manage to communicate with each other.

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
i dont mind making the google one, Twitter - ehhh i dont know about that one.

Top Liked Posts