custom roms for gti9000t

Search This thread

merbiyatch

Jun 10, 2010
cant seem to find any custom roms that support the gti9000t model. maybe a link would help? thanks.

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
cant seem to find any custom roms that support the gti9000t model. maybe a link would help? thanks.
Basically the T was meant for specific regions ( like latin America, Israel etc) , as such the important thing is your modem, you need to note down what version you have at the moment and use it back when you use any i9000 custom ROM. AS such you should make a serch on this forum, if you don't find ant specific guide for i9000T, you can use the i9000 guides

look at this for reference [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

merbiyatch

Jun 10, 2010
Basically the T was meant for specific regions ( like latin America, Israel etc) , as such the important thing is your modem, you need to note down what version you have at the moment and use it back when you use any i9000 custom ROM. AS such you should make a serch on this forum, if you don't find ant specific guide for i9000T, you can use the i9000 guides

look at this for reference [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

thanks! how do i use my old modem if i use a custom rom?
and what if the phone is factory unlocked already?

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
thanks! how do i use my old modem if i use a custom rom?
and what if the phone is factory unlocked already?
The tutorial has the guide of flashing modems, which can be switched at any time and with most i9000 ROM's, if your network reception is poor a modem switch is the answer . IF it is unlocked you can change networks, so it is just fine for you as you can switch different SIM cards to use different networks,