[Q] Show a rectangle on a widget based on being on a specified nova launcher page?

Search This thread

paradoxiumwind

Jul 23, 2012
Google Nexus 5
Google Pixel 3a
Nope. There is no data shared between Nova and Zooper so you can't know on which "page" you are.

What about after touching an element on the widget? I have a navbar and on each nova page it's slightly different, it'd be nice to just have the one template so if I make a change I only have to modify one.

Also, I seem to have a ghost widget that isn't anywhere on the launcher screens or in the zooper folders, I can see a ton of random zooper /data files, but I don't really know which one is the one I wanna get rid of.

Thanks.

expinox

Nov 25, 2011
I use ssLauncher and Nova, with Nova isn't possibile.....but with ssLauncher yes! ( and ssLauncher have also PopUpWidget integrated - the author is the same - and option for Invisibile Shortcut when layout is locked, so is very easy overlap a invisibile shortcut to a folder on single element of Zooper.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: masze

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use ssLauncher and Nova, with Nova isn't possibile.....but with ssLauncher yes! ( and ssLauncher have also PopUpWidget integrated - the author is the same - and option for Invisibile Shortcut when layout is locked, so is very easy overlap a invisibile shortcut to a folder on single element of Zooper.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2