[APP]WMM Wallpaper Map

Search This thread

DeoreDX

Feb 16, 2009
Alabamastan
On my Tmo USA HD2 it works and shows up on my home screen but doesn't come up for the lock screen. Your phone shows it on the lock screen. Am I doing something wrong?

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
I tried it on CHT, and found those post that say it doesn't work, so switched to Windows default, and changed the options to show on Today, and that didn't change anything. Then turned off all home screens, and still nothing. I waited several minutes at each screen before trying something different. No luck.

Is there something that I am missing? I would really like to see this come to fruition!

I am running a WVGA HTC Imagio with WM6.5. I do have CHT installed and a custom Energy ROM. I use mostly ThrottleLauncher right now, but switch back and forth between TL, Sense and Titanium.

MikyWoW

Aug 19, 2008
it's a little bit off, but how do you set that clock on the lock screen?
I use Julian´s lock screen: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=6053568#post6053568

Hi, nice program btw however i cannot load it on Samsung Omnia II running on WM6.5. I do have google maps installed, but it still fails to change my wallpaper into the live maps.

Unauthorized Exception? Find in windows folder all files: starts with "stwater" example: "stwater_240_320.jpg" These files can´t be "read only". Best fix is delete it.

Lecl0ne

Sep 29, 2008
SAINT-ETIENNE
Any possibility to auto-close the internet connection after updating the map?
works on my HD2 but on on my Sense Today (Cookies powered)

hazeline

Mar 2, 2008
Singapore
Unauthorized Exception? Find in windows folder all files: starts with "stwater" example: "stwater_240_320.jpg" These files can´t be "read only". Best fix is delete it.

There was no error stated,i got one error just now asking me to install .net compact framework 3.5 .entrance, however i do have .net compact framework 3.5. That error did'nt came back again after one time, the wallpaper i used is not the ones given by Samsung, i do have to empty out all the stwater photos in the windows folder? I will try it out :) thanksssss

howdykeith

Oct 8, 2009
East Greenwich, RI
btw, i unchecked use background image, and then i get the crash with unauthorized access.

I do like the idea somebody mentioned of saving the map image to a location.

This image also could be used as a S2U2 wallpaper.

I think somebody mentioned having the image alternate with Weather Radar. That would be cool too.

Thanks...

elburna

Jun 24, 2009

Absolutely nice. Why didnt have anybody else have such a genius idea earlier...? Thanks for this one!

Some more suggestions:

- I need to restart Sense to apply new WP to Co0kies Hometab. Would be great if you could automatically start the script (??? or whatever) which is responsible in CHT to immediately change the wallpaper.

- Possibility for a quicklink to refresh the image (i know many here want an autoupdate but a manual version with a shortcut to update would be amazing as well :) )

- Maybe an option to choose wether GPS should be used or not to have an accurat position (at the moment the location maker doesnt make too much sense because it could be anywhere within 2 km or so :p )

- Damn got more ideas but it seems like they got blown away by the wind or whatever :D

Thanks again

EDIT: Hmm unfortunately had to uninstall it, as it made Sense constantly slow and finally crash/restart all the time... Any suggestions what this could have been? Have any ManilaFiles been changed significantly to support CHT? After Uninstall everything works fine again. Will have to wait for a future release i guess :)

Last edited:

stan2

Nov 5, 2006
Can you get the image from Bing map too? I prefer its map arts and birdview map.

Phenomenon

Nov 28, 2007
Great program. Worked great on my Tmobile HD2. Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if someone works this into their OS at one point to make it part of the functionality of the phone. Thanks for making this :)

howdykeith

Oct 8, 2009
East Greenwich, RI
attachment.php

Yeah i had to go to properties and uncheck read only (thanks).

Neato.

My location is wrong, but that is my fault.

Attachments

• Screen12.jpg
    Screen12.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 461

tippingvan

Aug 6, 2008
cant download..... will the weather amnimations still be there, over this background, and how does it work with hdwalls?

dj_doeboy

Aug 28, 2007
Houston, TX
cant download..... will the weather amnimations still be there, over this background, and how does it work with hdwalls?

It probably won't work right with HDWalls... I'm sure BG4All would be a better option for you, even though I prefer HDWalls myself since the pics tend to look better.

For the current users out there, any update on the effect on battery life? Is it a significant difference?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update to v0.8 in first post.
    1. Bings maps work all around world but Areal maps have bad coverage out of US.
    2. It´s possible. I add it on my "ToDo list" but my priority for now is others projects for WP7.
    3. In auto-update is always used CellID. Indoor GPS not work.
    4. same as 2.
    5. same as 2. But I´m think, manila location is same as CellID