How to modify android files at runtime.(requires root)
This is a guide to show you how to modify android files like framework-res.apk and other files at runtime.
1. Copy the file u want to your sdcard
2; using application like root explorer copy the file(s) to the system partition of your android device. i mean in just any folder. but it should be in the system partion of your device.
3. change the permissions to rwx-r-r using the root explorer. meaning the owner can read the file(r) write to the file(w) and execute the file(x).and group can only read the file(r) and others can only read the file (r) hence the sequence rwx-r-r.
4. now move the files to the desired location you wanted. your device might reboot automitically or remain normal.
5. this procedure is safe if followed properly and wont result in a boot loop.
6. failure to change permissions will result in a boot loop ...
8. happy modding. i used the method above to changed my android framework at runtime.
9. share with others