[Q] HTC One E8 Price in India

Search This thread

rtyagi2000

Mar 6, 2013
New Delhi
I was searching about HTC One E8 and suddenly I struck into a blog claiming that HTC One E8 will be launching in Mid of July in India. They have specified many specs of HTC One E8. But I am confused with such features how this smartphone is available with such low price. I am really interested in buying this smartphone.

Someone please check out whether it is really true or they are just specifying the expected specifications at HTC One E8 Price in India.

However, can someone tell me some Pros and Cons of HTC One E8? And whether it is good to buy it or there is another good budget smartphone available in India?:cowboy:

RohanM

Oct 19, 2012
I was searching about HTC One E8 and suddenly I struck into a blog claiming that HTC One E8 will be launching in Mid of July in India. They have specified many specs of HTC One E8. But I am confused with such features how this smartphone is available with such low price. I am really interested in buying this smartphone.

Someone please check out whether it is really true or they are just specifying the expected specifications at HTC One E8 Price in India.

However, can someone tell me some Pros and Cons of HTC One E8? And whether it is good to buy it or there is another good budget smartphone available in India?:cowboy:

available by end of this month at Rs. 34,990.