[KERNEL] G3Mod Final [THE END] #262

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

unreal3000

Nov 27, 2010
sure...take ur time!
and i get your point hillbeast.....
if your own country itself dosnt allow call recording then their is no way u can try to impliment it....probably someone who lives in a country that dosnt mind it would be able to...
btw dharam, is it legal in india?
im still looking for a way to improve camera though...mainly video recording....
as hillbeast said increasing bitrate is not possible due to hardware limitations, but is their any other way to improve it?

Dharam_Maniar

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 24, 2010
Hey Guys,
It was an excellent journey for me to develop for the Galaxy 3 Device. But sadly it is coming to an end now. Here I present the last and final kernel for the Galaxy 3. The G3Mod Final.

Features:
  • RootADB
  • BusyBox 1.19
  • FileSystem Support: rfs/ext2/ext3/ext4
  • Support for init.d scripts
  • Data2SD
  • CWM Recovery 2.5
  • Multiboot
  • 1% Battery MOD
  • OverClocking upto 1.2Ghz
  • Kernel Hz - 500Hz
  • Voodoo v10

Download : http://g3mod-kernel-dharam.googlecode.com/files/G3Mod_Final.tar

I no longer have a galaxy 3 with me and so I will now continue my passion for developing with the Galaxy S II. Those you have got an S2, I'll see you there on the S2 forums, and for those who don't, I hope to see you guys in the future with some other device. I would like to thank everyone on the G3 forums for the help and support you had provided me while I was developing for the device. I would like to mention some names that stand out like marcellusbe(Sebastien),styloo(Jeroen),hillbeast(Mark),moikop,cool.darshak,cdesai(Chirayu),aarrun(Arun Poojary),Kyrillos13,The Dark Lestat, Tom3q, dympy, RafayelG, FadeFx, rubensolie and many more I may have forgotten right now...Thank you guys once again for the excellent support.

If you have ever liked my work and would like to support my development , please donate to me at http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3226244
I am saving for some investments that will help me in future development.

It was a great time developing for you guys. I'll see you sometime soon in the future.

:) GoodBye, Adiós, Au revoir, Tot ziens :)

Orilin

Mar 22, 2011
Napoli
Bye Dharam and good luck!! Thank you for all your work!!

About this, anyone have tried the final kernel? :)

hillbeast

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 9, 2011
Dunedin
Farewell Dharam. It's been great having you here and you've taught me so much. Thanks for your kernels.

Also, if people need bugfixes for G3MOD Final, I am willing to download the sourcecode form Dharams Github and fixing them up where necessary.

Reactions: Spitlebug

vivekdumbre

May 14, 2011
THNX

Huey Dharam,
Sad to hear you r changing to S2.:(
We'll miss you on the G3 community...your contribution was epic;will never forget you....THNX for all that you have given to the community.:)

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
dharam bro,
You're awesome......thanks for your kernels.......best of luck for gs2.....show them who you're !!!

Meet our old g3 friend mayur tejsingani n other g3 frnds there!! :p

Hope you dont forget g3 n your g3mod's fans like me!!!

Bye!
Sent from my GT-I5801 using XDA

cdesai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2011
IN YOUR HEAD
Juice pivano, development karvanu, maja ni life :D

It was nice learning this stuff from you, thanks for helping me when i was new to this, hope we'll be able to make something together someday :)

krisando

Mar 1, 2011
*Splurts into tears*

Guess we all need to update our phones sometimes. Surprised at how long people stay around and spend so much time on these roms.

Halco

Dec 8, 2010
Lyon
Thanks and good luck with ur SGS2 :)

BTW, G3MoD final is more advanced than G3Mod 2.4.1 or not ? :)

Thanks again Dharam, u did really good stuff here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts