Inverted color gmail app

Search This thread

s0cc3rstud

Nov 2, 2010
Kenosha
I think we need a inverted color gmail app for Galaxy S III, remember black backgrounds help save battery life, if we could change the gmail to black background with white letters instead of white background with black letters that would be a big help!!!

P.S. I can not build android apps so this idea is free to steal all I ask is to credit me on the idea that you put into action!!!!

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Credit you? Lol. Are you joking?

You didn't invent the idea of inverted apps. Go talk to bboy or Trav about your "credit", as I think they thought it up before this thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

That's like if I started a thread "Hey guys, really want XYZ ROM on this phone. When it's ready (not by me) make sure you put my name in the credits because I said I wanted it."

Look crazy to you?

:)

s0cc3rstud

Nov 2, 2010
Kenosha

You didn't invent the idea of inverted apps. Go talk to bboy or Trav about your "credit", as I think they thought it up before this thread.

I been looking for thread like this and have not found any? All was asking is if I was first to think of this give me credit that is all if I was not can some point it the direction to the proper thread or something thats close to this idea!!!

All I want is my gmail to black instead of white!!!!

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Why would you get credit? Because you want it? Get outta here!

You new here?

Reactions: bb4arson

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Any way to get the email app separate from the theme?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

First I made the inverted gmail app for DarkHorse Rises theme. It works on ICS/JB and phones as well as tablets. Its is built of the latest 4.1.2. Yes it can be flashed in any rom. I can post it if people want it. It is inverted but has flavors of DarkHorse theme built into it... screenie to follow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

TokedUp

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2010
Hellz Kitchen, NYC
Plz post. I would love inverted Gmail apk. As long as the op gets credit.

We're joking about the credit! its an on going joke in this thread.

Last edited:

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Sorry will not be giving op credit. Been doing this for awhile. Lol will post later..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 1ManWolfePack

jkat797

Feb 13, 2011
Lol this thread made me laugh. I can give the OP credit for that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: PetRiLJoe

ArticFox918

Nov 16, 2011
La Crosse, WI
Ha! That was awesome......

Guys you know what we need is a spaceship... Spaceships allow us to go to different planets I am unable to build ships but if someone could build one this idea is free to steal as long as I get credit for it.

Sent magically from a phone

Reactions: jonathanphx1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

That's like if I started a thread "Hey guys, really want XYZ ROM on this phone. When it's ready (not by me) make sure you put my name in the credits because I said I wanted it."

Look crazy to you?

:)

This thread made me lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
    Why would you get credit? Because you want it? Get outta here!

You new here?

Hey guys...can you make me an app that lets me call other people using my phone, but has dark buttons? As long as I get credit for it.
    Groovy, just make sure you give the OP credit for having a thought. :silly: