• mp9enginex

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
All i did was changed Governor to performance and turned vsync off with pimp my rom and this is what i got.

Sent from my rooted and tweaked Kindle Fire Hd 7"

i made my tweaks to have no the best score, i made them to have the best performance. but i didnt see that in pimp my rom, so in the next release i will modify this.

this will drain battery faster!

Last edited:

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010
Re: Persano's KFHD Tweaks

How is this different than the tweaks mentioned in the previous posts. Someone talked about erasing the enable part of the vsync to gain speed and battery life. And it was also mentioned that changing govenor to performance did the same. Just courios as to what is different

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
How is this different than the tweaks mentioned in the previous posts. Someone talked about erasing the enable part of the vsync to gain speed and battery life. And it was also mentioned that changing govenor to performance did the same. Just courios as to what is different

vsync disable disable the fps lock, so is much faster, and changing governor is not recomended, because it will drain battery too fast! so wait i release a new update for this pack, mp12engine with my tweaks will be more smooth.

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010

Ok so its the govenor thats causing the battery drain not the vsync

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010

I do have one question when i put the files in the init.d folder do i change the files themself to rwxrwxrwx or just the folder

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010

I redownloaded your tweak files and used them. And this is what i got. Thanks for all your hard work and great help. My kindle is running smooth.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359575450350.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359575450350.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 116

prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Persano's KFHD Tweaks - Improved Overall Performance

I redownloaded your tweak files and used them. And this is what i got. Thanks for all your hard work and great help. My kindle is running smooth.

Hinzman420,

Wow this is an impressive score! You say the Kindle is smooth as well, correct? I have to say, persano is one of the few that develops tweaks for the Kindle Fire exclusively and it shows with the feedback. There are so many developers who develop tweaks for 1000 different phones the we try them on the Kindle and the tweak fails or worse yet, it Bricks the Kindle.

We are really happy to see persano developing solid upgrades for the Kindle Fire series of Tablets. Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.:good:

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hinzman420,

Wow this is an impressive score! You say the Kindle is smooth as well, correct? I have to say, persano is one of the few that develops tweaks for the Kindle Fire exclusively and it shows with the feedback. There are so many developers who develop tweaks for 1000 different phones the we try them on the Kindle and the tweak fails or worse yet, it Bricks the Kindle.

We are really happy to see persano developing solid upgrades for the Kindle Fire series of Tablets. Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.:good:

and what if i say to you that this tweaks can be used in other devices. tweak some scripts and you can make it run in a motorola xt300. my motorola without gpu (xt300) runs an older version of my tweaks, but a bit tweaked for that old phone

i need kindle fire 8.9 build.prop and kinlde fire 2 build.prop, so i can start making tweaks for them

Last edited:

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010

Give me about an hour and ive got the kf2 build.prop for you i bought one for my son

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
i can see that the tweaks that now i m using are fast, but i m waiting for mp12engine so this pack is going to fly. i m using a beta version of my tweaks, you will love it.

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires

Heres the build.prop for kf2. It has been rooted but nothing has been modified or tweaked. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksm167ytphm1reb/build.prop

Test if this work

http://db.tt/CuUNgnk6

Do the same you do in the kindle fire hd. This have some beta tweaks to make it faster and some battery savers

If the battery consuption is high tell me, there is a tweak that disable vsync and this can drain the battery. Tell me all the bugs or good things or all you see

Sent From My Super Modded KFHD

Last edited:

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010

Ill test tonight gotta get some shut eye but ill deffinately try and let you know.

Top Liked Posts