★[ROM] [STOCK] N900TUVUDNF9 | 4.4.2 | Deodexed | CIQ Free | KNOX Free | 9.17.2014 ☆

Search This thread

alphastride

May 21, 2013
Fort Worth
I have run this rom as my daliy for years. I have since upgraded firmware to OB6 and have rolled back to this 4.4.2 rom wich i love the most. My question is this. Recently I changed my external memory card. And now I have the read write error on my memory card. I absolutely need to fix this. Do i need to run a zip for the OB6 memory card read write fix or is it still a NF9 problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★[ROM] [STOCK] N900TUVUDNF9 | 4.4.2 | Deodexed | CIQ Free | KNOX Free | 9.17.2014 ☆

Stock Deodexed N900TUVUDNF9 Rom

Read below "BEFORE" downloading, flashing, and posting questions....

...REMEMBER...
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device, if your SD card goes dead, and everything else!

STOCK DEODEXED N900TUVUDNF9 ROM FEATURES

★ Stock
    ★ Rooted
    ★ Zipaligned
    ★ Deodexed
    ★ Busybox
    ★ SuperSU
    ★ KNOX Free
    ★ Carrier IQ Free
    ★ Data/App Support
    ★ External SD Card Read/Write Fix

NOTE #1 - Has Bloat Since It's Stock, It Can Be Removed By The User.
    NOTE #2 - Rom Developers Can Use This As A Base, Remember Credit Is All I Ask.
    NOTE #3 - I Will Not Be Doing Any Modifications On This, It's For Developers To Use As A Base For Their Roms And A Stock Deodexed Rom For Users To Try Out And Can Use As Their Daily Driver.
    ALSO NOTE - Your KNOX Warranty Void Will Counter From 0x0 To 0x1.

BUILD.PROP INFO

ro.build.id=KOT49H
    ro.build.display.id=KOT49H.N900TUVUDNF9
    ro.build.version.incremental=N900TUVUDNF9
    ro.build.version.sdk=19
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=4.4.2
    ro.build.date=Fri Aug 22 19:12:58 KST 2014
    ro.build.date.utc=1408702378
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=dpi
    ro.build.host=SWDD3916
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.product.model=SM-N900T
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=hltetmo
    ro.product.device=hltetmo
    ro.product.board=MSM8974
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.locale.region=US
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=msm8974
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=hltetmo
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.description=hltetmo-user 4.4.2 KOT49H N900TUVUDNF9 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/hltetmo/hltetmo:4.4.2/KOT49H/N900TUVUDNF9:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=tmo
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=N900TUVUDNF9
    ro.build.hidden_ver=N900TUVUDNF9
    ro.build.changelist=2587359
    ro.product_ship=true
    ro.chipname=MSM8974

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

I Recommend TWRP Recovery/You Can Also Use Any CWM Based Recovery. [Make Sure You Have The Latest Recovery Version Or The Most Stable One!]

TWRP RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    * First Thing You Want To Do Is Reboot Into Recovery.
    * First Thing To Do While In Recovery, Do A Nandroid Backup!
    * Download N900TUVUDNF9 Stock Deodexed Rom.
    * Place The Rom Into Your SD Card Or Internal Storage.
    * Now Reboot Into TWRP Recovery.
    * While In TWRP Recovery, Press "Wipe" And Then "Swipe To Factory Reset".
    * Now Press "Back" And Then Press "Advanced Wipe".
    * Now Select "Cache", "Dalvik Cache", And "System" And Then "Swipe To Wipe".
    * Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
    * Reboot Your Device.
    * Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 5 Minutes!
    * After 5 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!

CWM BASED RECOVERY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    * First Thing You Want To Do Is Reboot Into Recovery.
    * First Thing To Do While In Recovery, Do A Nandroid Backup!
    * Download The N900TUVUDNF9 Stock Deodexed Rom.
    * Place The Rom Into Your SD Card Or Internal Storage.
    * Now Reboot Into CWM Recovery.
    * While In CWM Recovery, Wipe "Data/Factory Reset".
    * Next "Wipe Cache Partition".
    * Go Into "Advanced" And Then "Wipe Dalvik Cache".
    * Go Into "Mounts And Storage" And Then "Format/System".
    * Now Install The Rom Until Its Finished.
    * Reboot Your Device.
    * Once Rebooted And In The Setup Wizard, DO NOT Touch For 5 Minutes!
    * After 5 Minutes, Reboot The Phone... DONE!

CHANGELOG

★ 5.24.2014
    - INITIAL UVUDNE6 RELEASE

★ 6.20.2014
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N900TUVUDNF1 Update!

★ 8.5.2014
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N900TUVUDNF4 Update!

★ 9.17.2014
    - Updated Stock Deodexed Rom Build To The New N900TUVUDNF9 Update!

DOWNLOAD LINK

Stock Deodexed N900TUVUDNF9 Rom - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712472801
    MD5 Checksum - 17d312959c6a32a1c80082476d7dfb12
    STOCK N900TUVUDNF9 ODIN TAR

STOCK ODIN TAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

NOTE: The Stock N900TUVUDNF9_N900TTMBDNF9_N900TUVUDNF9_HOME.tar.md5 Inside The Zip File Is Plain Stock So By Flashing This It Will Trigger The KNOX Warranty Which Based From What I Have Read In The Forums That No T-Mobile Employee Doesn't Even Check Or Never Even Heard Of!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. First What Your Going To Need To Do Is Download This Zip That I Have Done Myself With All The Files That You Need - CLICK HERE

2. Extract The Folder Inside The Zip Onto Your PC Desktop, You Will Then Have Seven Files Inside Of It Including N900TUVUDNF9_N900TTMBDNF9_N900TUVUDNF9_HOME.tar.md5, CF-Auto-Root-hltetmo-hltetmo-smn900t.tar.md5, Odin3-v3.07.exe, Samsung_USB_Driver_for_Moblie_Phones_v1_5_14_0.exe, And openrecovery-twrp-2.7.2.0-hltetmo-4.4.img.

3. Now Put Your Phone Into Download Mode By Powering Off Your Device First And Then Hold The Volume Down, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time. When You Feel A Vibration Let Go Of The Power Button, But Keep Holding Onto The Volume Down And Home Button And You Will End Up At The Download Mode Screen, Press Volume Up Key, And Then Insert Your Samsung USB Plug.

4. Now Open Odin3-v3.07.exe, Click On "PDA", Select "N900TUVUDNF9_N900TTMBDNF9_N900TUVUDNF9_HOME.tar.md5", Auto-Reboot And F. Reset Time Should Already Be Ticked, And Then Click On "Start". (Also Make Sure Before Doing This Step That You Have Installed The Samsung USB Drivers, If You Haven't, Install It By Opening Samsung_USB_Driver_for_Moblie_Phones_v1_5_14_0.exe.)

5. Wait For 5-10 Minutes For The Stock Odin Tar To Finish Installing.

6. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And You Will Be On The Latest N900TUVUDNF9 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Stock Update.

7. When Rebooting You Will Most Likely Be Stuck At The Boot Up Logo. Now Enter Into Recovery Mode By First Powering Off Your Phone Then Hold The Volume Up, Home Button, And Power Button At The Same Time. When You Feel A Vibration Let Go Of The Power Button, But Keep Holding Onto The Volume Up And Home Button. Select "Wipe data/factory reset" > "Yes". Then "Reboot system now". Once Done, You Should Now Be Able To Pass The Boot Up Logo.

8. Next Your Going To Root Your Device. Now Reboot Back Into Download Mode From Step 3 And Now Open Odin3-v3.07.exe, Click On "PDA", Select "CF-Auto-Root-hltetmo-hltetmo-smn900t.tar.md5", And Then Click On "Start".

9. Once Complete Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And Then Reboot Itself Back Into Recovery Mode So CF-Auto Root Can Automatically Root Your Device And Then Once Finished, Your Device Will Reboot Itself Again To The Boot Up Logo And Then To Your Device Homescreen.

10. Next Your Going To Need To Install A Custom Recovery. Now Reboot Back Into Download Mode From Step 3 And Now Open Odin3-v3.07.exe, Click On "PDA", Select "openrecovery-twrp-2.7.2.0-hltetmo-4.4.img", And Then Click On "Start" To Install TWRP Custom Recovery.

11. Once Odin Says That It Is Done FLASHING, Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot And You Are All Done! You Should Now Be On The Latest Update With Root And TWRP Custom Recovery! Now Go To Menu, Settings, General Tab, And Press "About Device" And Verify That Your Baseband Version AND Build Number Say N900TUVUDNF9.

If Your Baseband Didn't Get Updated To N900TUVUDNF9, Follow The Steps Below!

1. Follow Steps 3, 8, And 9 From Above To Root Your Device.

2. Now Download The Triangle Away App From Google Play Store, Or You Can Download It On XDA For Free HERE.

3. Now Run Triangle Away To Reset Your Flash Counter.

4. Now Repeat Steps 3, 4, And 5 From Above.

5. Now Go To Menu, Settings, General Tab, And Press "About Device" And Your Baseband Version AND Build Number Should Now Say N900TUVUDNF9.​
    Hello to all XDA users!

I know I have been M.I.A for quite some time now since I have gotten a new job which is taking most of my android development time, but I have come here today to give you all a nice update! Go download the stock deodexed N900TUVUDNF9 rom build NOW!
    Added the stock N900TUVUDNE6 odin tar with instructions so you can have the latest update with root and TWRP custom recovery in the second post!

I highly recommend that you install the stock odin tar to have the latest bootloader, modem, and latest partitions so you would have a better experience on your device with the latest update without having a bunch of problems.
    Thread cleaned.
    Knock it off with the denigrating posts.
    If you don't like the free ROM, then don't use it.
    ROMs here are the developer's personal work they share freely; they are not here to be criticized because you want this feature or don't like a certain color.
    It wasn't made for you so please go find your perfect ROM.
    And for the rest, I suggest you report and ignore trolls,do not respond.
    You are doing exactly what they want.