MMS Help & BT MMS Settings

Search This thread

merankorikku

Oct 27, 2008
Help with MMS 6.1, etc.

Hello. I'm new to this forum and just updated to windows mobile 6.1. i'm having some trouble with receiving and sending mms. i know it's been answered but it didn't work for me. firstly, i'm not receiving any pictures and also when i send them it says that there is a size limit.

now, i've already configured my mms setting and still am not receiving anything. also, how do i change the size limit to the messages?

sometimes when i'm in the middle of doing something, i.e. configuring a setting, the phone will go back to homescreen on its own. why does it do that? is there any way to fix it?

can someone explain what is lowlight? the message about "-t" and "-m" keeps popping up and i don't understand it

i like the threaded text feature on 6.1 as well as some of the other new things but so far, the bad is outweighing the good. that is, if i can't find a solution to my current problems. i may have to go back to 6.0.

someone please help? thanks in advance.

jdoggraz

Retired Moderator
Nov 19, 2007
Glendale, Arizona
Hello. I'm new to this forum and just updated to windows mobile 6.1. i'm having some trouble with receiving and sending mms. i know it's been answered but it didn't work for me. firstly, i'm not receiving any pictures and also when i send them it says that there is a size limit.

now, i've already configured my mms setting and still am not receiving anything. also, how do i change the size limit to the messages?

sometimes when i'm in the middle of doing something, i.e. configuring a setting, the phone will go back to homescreen on its own. why does it do that? is there any way to fix it?

can someone explain what is lowlight? the message about "-t" and "-m" keeps popping up and i don't understand it

i like the threaded text feature on 6.1 as well as some of the other new things but so far, the bad is outweighing the good. that is, if i can't find a solution to my current problems. i may have to go back to 6.0.

someone please help? thanks in advance.

Okay first in order to six MMS, you need to look below in my signature and I have the link posted as "
T-MOBILE FIX ANY MMS ISSUES (SENDING OR RECEIVING), FIX INTERNET PROBLEMS, E-MAIL, ETC. CLICK HERE"

Next, if you want to change the size limit here is my little registry hack... MAKE MMS LARGER

Also, click on the Exalibur wiki for information like this stuff, usually it is in there... okay...

Well hope everything works out, if you need any help feel free to ask...

:)

merankorikku

Oct 27, 2008
Okay first in order to six MMS, you need to look below in my signature and I have the link posted as "
T-MOBILE FIX ANY MMS ISSUES (SENDING OR RECEIVING), FIX INTERNET PROBLEMS, E-MAIL, ETC. CLICK HERE"

Next, if you want to change the size limit here is my little registry hack... MAKE MMS LARGER

Also, click on the Exalibur wiki for information like this stuff, usually it is in there... okay...

Well hope everything works out, if you need any help feel free to ask...

:)

that's exactly what i did actually. i configured my mms setting but for some reason they're still not working. as for the registry hack, i tried that too but i have no idea what im doing lol. i don't know where im suppose to put the text. when i open up the folder there's only another file in there that says "default"

jdoggraz

Retired Moderator
Nov 19, 2007
Glendale, Arizona
that's exactly what i did actually. i configured my mms setting but for some reason they're still not working. as for the registry hack, i tried that too but i have no idea what im doing lol. i don't know where im suppose to put the text. when i open up the folder there's only another file in there that says "default"

Just explorer the registry under that and see as the keys may be in slightly different folders... just explorer around the MMS folder and let me know if you get somewhere if not I will try to help you out a little more...

merankorikku

Oct 27, 2008
Just explorer the registry under that and see as the keys may be in slightly different folders... just explorer around the MMS folder and let me know if you get somewhere if not I will try to help you out a little more...

this is what i get when i go to that folder

CIMG4306.jpg

is there supposed to be a file that i'm suppose to modify in that folder?

ralph1o1

Apr 5, 2008
T-Mobile MMS

Okay well the problem does not occur when sending pictures or anything but once i try to recieve a picture from someone it just never comes through. Not even resending it a couple times does anything. My settings are configured correctly by the links on this site and i just don't know what to do. Phone is on wm6.1 with tzones hack wonder if the hack has anything to do wit my problem.:confused:

nightryder21

Feb 22, 2008
Use REGISTRY EDITOR UNDER TOOLS FOLDER OK.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI\SizeLimit

change recvlimit1 through 3 to 307200
and sendlimit1 through 5 to 307200

then go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSC Setting\SampleMMSC

Once in here, go to WAP1SendDefaultSize and change the value to 307200. Do the same for WAP2SendDefaultSize and WAP1recvdefault as well

This should work for you, and I am assuming you are using T Mobile is that correct?

I was doing this but when I got to the ......\Config\mm1\MMSC Setting\SampleMMSC I do not have those keys show up for me. Should I just create them?

EDIT---- Never Mind. Instead of the SampleMMSC folder it was in the one that I created to set up my mms which was T-Mo MMS. So for me it was under: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSC Setting\T-Mo MMS
Thanks guys for eveything

Last edited: