[REF][UPDATED 09/08]List of Diamond Tweaks

Search This thread

ielnats2

Sep 8, 2009
Chennai
Samsung Galaxy S9+
i just got a new touch diamond via my cell phone damage insurance....

Got everything working so far so good........But which im sure is a simply setting im overlooking.....When im talking on the phone even with the volume turned all the way up, its almost imposable to here the person on the other end.....only way yo here the other person is on speaker phone....

What setting on the phone am i over looking

Thanks Chris
i believe ders sumthing ... settings>system>microphone AGC ...

try it ...

ielnats2

Sep 8, 2009
Chennai
Samsung Galaxy S9+
I have an HTC Touch Diamond... I have a question on the texting (sending SMS) settings.
Below is the synopsis

I like threaded conversation. But, I don't want all my SMSs to be saved by default. Instead, I want my HTC phone to ask me every time as to whether I would like to save and send the sms or only send the sms.

(the reason is that, I don't want my sms forward to be saved by default).
Any help please?
... go thru d thread ... look in d previous page

andy andy

Nov 23, 2008
Add Lunar Calender
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Calender\ShowLunarCalender from 0 to 1

to view this information
start-->calender-->menu-->view-->lunar

ziddo

Jul 25, 2010
Is there a reg tweak to prevent programs from opening when I recieve calls? I mean whenever I recieve incoming calls, the last program that I used open.

Thanks a lot!

renovator

Nov 5, 2007
Speaker Volume HTC Touch Diamond

I have 2 HTC touch diamond phones and on the first one I was able to boost the speaker volume but not on the second one. Tried to install an 81kb audiopara3.csv as well as badboy8813 lite and full cabs and any one of these I install disables the volume. Put back the old 61kb audiopara3.csv and volume works but is just too low. ROM is 1.37.707.1.WWE 6/10/08 Radio 1.00.25.03.

I tried to upgrade the ROM as well from HTC but they would not allow me to download any of the newer ROMS with the serial number for this phone.

What can I do to increase speaker volume?

revenant9

May 5, 2010
X button

My htc diamond running in windows mobile 6.5.xx...
i will ask how to setting X button as exit from program?not minimize...
because ROM on my phone,button X set as default minimize..
please help me how to setting action this button...
send as private massage...:D

grandma90

Jan 31, 2011
Bucharest
How does option 4 work? facedown, doesn't work at my diamond and GF ;)

It should come as a factory setting.
I don`t recall exactly where you can change this , mine is like this since the day i bought it. I also depends on your ROM version. If not , DiamondTF3D Config is a utility that lets you change this option onn and off directly from your Settings , without making any changes to the registry of the device. ;)

fpopic

Nov 4, 2009
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the increment/decrement value for the HTC volume using the hard keys?

I often like to set the phone to the lowest volume but when using the hard buttons it jumps too much and I have to get out the stylus to set to it to the required volume.

Any help will be appreciated!

how to edit/change action of volumeup and volumedown buttons to open volume bar bubble and not navigation

Last edited:

MrLAG

Jan 21, 2009
Hello everyone! It there a way to edit "Internet" tab? I want to add IE link right after youtube link on this tab. Seems logical to me. But I can't find where I could make this tweak.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yup the tweak works but over time whilst your phone is on it will slowly get worse as the Diamond suffers from a big memory loss over time. I have that tweak and it works great but last night i found it extremely sluggish..looked at my memory and saw that it was down to 22mb or something like that and i wasnt even running anything...phone was on charge. But the tweak is useful, much better than it was when it came to me brand new.

ye i know what you mean,hopefully memory leak issue gets sloved in upcoming roms,as you mentioned about memory i checked mine it was 37mb ,i performed a softreset and got up to 50mb thats a huge difference,i am expecting it will go down to about 35 over night or something,will see how it goes.
    Remap Softkeys

dear tweakers ))

i'm sure that someone in here knows exactly how to help my little problem of remapping softkeys / shortcuts:

1) i would really like to have left softkey in HTC PhoneCanvas (cprog.exe) mapped to usual voice CALL ( not VIDEO CALL by default)

-- solved -- 2) and the other thing is CALENDAR shortcut (next to callhistory) in Manila Home tab, need it to be mapped to SecondToday app (with pocketbreeze) not the default Calendar app.

i'm willing to pay for those tweaks, coz they will simplify my life a lot.
    pm me or something.

thank you all in advance.
    sd memory

what about

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\SDCARD\ClientDrivers\Class\SDMemory_Class]
    "DisablePowerManagement"=dword:00000000

since diamond doesn't have SD memory card, should you add it to the first post instead of SIM_Class?
    Volume increment

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the increment/decrement value for the HTC volume using the hard keys?

I often like to set the phone to the lowest volume but when using the hard buttons it jumps too much and I have to get out the stylus to set to it to the required volume.

Any help will be appreciated!
    DialPad Vibrate

Despite it's something general and not ONLY Diamond related, could we add this to the first post?