wangtang

Jul 24, 2010
It's awesome!

I don't have idea, how to explain.
This is exactely what i want~
Thank you so much~

Brussmall

Feb 28, 2010
i need help, i cant chage the qa_fundotela, always i try my background goes black, can you help me?
I trying to use this image

and i want to now, if is possible to change the phone icon to execute the dialer, and how?

Thank you man

Attachments

• wallpaper_hazybluedots.jpg
    wallpaper_hazybluedots.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 99

wangtang

Jul 24, 2010
I can't find widget pack1 second pic panel that wifi, bluetooth, battery, etc... all together. somebody tell me where is it?

thank you fast update~!

doc3000

Sep 27, 2007
Mogilev
i need help, i cant chage the qa_fundotela, always i try my background goes black, can you help me?
I trying to use this image

archive attached

and i want to now, if is possible to change the phone icon to execute the dialer, and how?

find with registry editor:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Root\MenuBarKn_R]

and edit this line for your file:
"File"="\Program Files\Iconsoft\PhonEx\Contacts.exe"

Thank you man

you are welcome :)

Attachments

• qa_fundotela.zip
    285.5 KB · Views: 150

FromHell28

May 16, 2010
- find with Registry Editor:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Root\MenuBarKn_R]

- edit "Program Files" to "Programas" (Portuguese) for exemple:

I have changed but it does not work.

This is my modification

\Programme\Iconsoft\PhonEx\Contacts.exe

EDIT:Now it works

Last edited:

doc3000

Sep 27, 2007
Mogilev
i found a bug .when scrooling up and down in programs the background is movig up and down

View attachment 415402

View attachment 415403

mskip said:
Oh ok I understand you now. The fundotela method is the only way of enabling a custom background on the professional, other screens and the carousel screen. Unfortunately if you have a custom background set on a screen that has vertical scrolling such as teh programs screen, then when you swipe up or down it will also move the background and leave distortion on the screen. As soon as you take your finger off the screen it will pop back to normal and be fine again. There is no way to stop this happening but it doesnt affect the system in any harmful way and only happens on vertical scrolling so if you dont want it to show you might want to set your programs screen to a black or plain background so it wont be noticeable.

Mark.

no solution to this problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SPB MS 3.5.x Theme] Galaxy by DOC3000

galaxy2l.jpg

WQVGA-QVGA, portrait only.

Special thanks:

Thanks to M-MAX, NAONG and Vostradamus for his widgets used in my theme
    Thanks to vincent.316 for his HTC Pure 3 Theme which formed my bottom menu bar
    Thanks to Zandog for theme idea and background

I made 3 version of theme. They differ in purpose contacts button of bottom menu bar:

First: open favorites SPB contacts.
    Second: open the Phonex address book.
    The third: open the Inesoft Phone Address Book.

You must have installed Phonex or Inesoft Phone for 2-3 versions

Installation:

- INSTALL TO DEVICE MEMORY
    - install on a clean Shell

Problems are all related to a non ENGLISH rom version.

1. Don`t work:

- Just duplicate the SPB Mobile shell folder under the Localized program files folder to a "Program Files" folder on the root of device.
    For example my "Program Files" is "Programas" (Portuguese) so i made a folder named "Program Files" on the root and copied the "SPB Mobile shell folder" into there after a reboot everything works. Of course you'll get extra 11,25MB ocupied but until no other solution it works very well". Thanks to jpl69

2. Installed Phonex or Inesoft Phone Version of the theme to a non ENGLISH rom version, contacts button don`t open Phonex or Inesoft Phone address book:

- find with Registry Editor:

- edit "Program Files" to "Programas" (Portuguese) for exemple:

or

"File"="\Program Files\Inesoft Phone\Address Book.exe"

Haw to change the background:

1. LifeStile panel: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder background.dat. Rename to background.bmp. Edit and save. Rename to background.dat. Finish SPB Mobile Shell. Copy background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

2. Other panels: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder qa_fundotela.dat. Rename to qa_fundotela.zip. Unpack files with password b0fm18zq. Edit files from archive and save. Pack files to qa_fundotela.zip with password b0fm18zq . Rename to qa_fundotela.dat. Copy file to SPB Mobile Shell folder . Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

DOWNLOAD THEME WITH SPB CONTACTS
    DOWNLOAD THEME WITH PHONEX INTEGRATION
    DOWNLOAD THEME WITH INESOFT PHONE INTEGRATION

MIRROR THEME WITH SPB CONTACTS
    MIRROR THEME WITH PHONEX INTEGRATION
    MIRROR THEME WITH INESOFT PHONE INTEGRATION

If you like my work and think it's useful, please consider DONATION even a small amount, it will help keeping me motivated. I spend a lot of time on this stuff, and every sign of appreciation, no matter how big or small, is more than welcome.
    BONUS

1. Galaxy Widgets Pack 1. 2 new big clock + new date
    Copy all files from archive to MobileSense folder. Restart.

2. Galaxy Widgets Pack 2. New set of widgets: the analog clock (substitute sense medium analog clock), wireless widgets and lighting.
    Attention: 3 folders in the archive for all variants of the theme. Choose according to your installed version of the theme. Copy files from a folder in SPB Mobile Shell folder, the clock in the MobileSense folder .

3. Galaxy Widgets Pack 3. New set of widgets: new analog clock (substitute sense transparent medium analog clock), new status widget.
    Copy files from archive in MobileSense folder .

4. For PhonEX users - WQVGA only.
    Skin made at my request by vita-minka

widg.png
    screen001y.png

pack3.png
    74905134.png
    Ahh, reminds me of my .PSD Wonder if you got the idea from it?
    samsung_galaxy_s__psd_by_zandog-d2yk08v.jpg
    WVGA Version

Wonderfull Theme doc3000

Unfortunately my device is WVGA and I cant use it :(:(:(

Pleaseeeeee post WVGA version

Many thanks in advance

Vitor
    hei doc3000 this is not good. if you don't want to create themes for vga-wvga devices then ok but don't say it is wasting of time! lots of people are using at least wvga devices you know. peoples are like your theme thats why they demand to you for wvga. Lots of developers have wqvga devices but they convert their work for vga-wvga what ever you say, you want to say this is wasting of time? we have lots of simulators for wm. now a days do we really needs real devices for testing or developing such an application? i dont think so. i am also a mobile device developer and i work for developing wm and or android os's and we always simulate app's with simulator. use simulator and make your follower's happy.