L7 P710 II - moving apps to SD

Search This thread

StarchiId

Mar 6, 2013
My phone is soft-rooted with Framaroot, but when I try to move apps to my SD card. the option is greyed out. Is there a workaround for this?:confused:

EDIT:

I found a simple solution that worked for me, maybe it helps someone:

1. I reset my phone to factory settings, let my google acc. sync apps etc.
2. Installed and ran Framaroot (root setting Gandalf).
3. Normal reset phone.
4. Installed and ran App 2 SD, it allowed me to move most installed apps like games to my SD card normally, no other changes necessary.

* Note: When entering android app info, "Move to SD" is still greyed out, but moving apps works when moving from App 2 SD.

Last edited:

StarchiId

Mar 6, 2013
Use Link2SD from Google Play

Thanks, I found another solution although I am not sure how this worked. This is what I did, maybe this helps someone:

1. I reset my phone to factory settings, let my google acc. sync apps etc.
2. Installed and ran Framaroot (root setting Gandalf).
3. Normal reset phone.
4. Installed and ran App 2 SD, it allowed me to move most installed apps like games to my SD card normally, no other changes necessary.

* Note: When entering android app info, "Move to SD" was still greyed out, but it works when moving from App 2 SD.

lsnd

Mar 11, 2016
Most difficult part for me was literally the partitioning of the SD card and finally the SD fix option did the trick.
Spent a couple of hours trying to get the most optimized partitions configuration for a 32G SD. The first partition have to be the fat32 media one, period... and the Ext3 for the second system partition was the furthest I could get that actually worked, as for the partition table did try the gpt witch is actually more functional than msdos nevertheless the android system did not like it very much, at all.
On a just-bought SD card tables there isn't always an option for two ,or more, primary partitions so had to delete the existing volume and create a new table. Anyways the only part that didn't get is how to fix the swap error I get when try to turn on the 1G swap partition I've created in advance while on PC, for the Partition Tool did nothing close to format after requested reboot. The error is like
Code:
sh: <stdin>[122]: swapon: not found
and
Code:
sh: <stdin>[78]: swapoff: not found
for the turn off the default 0MB swap.
Not really sure what it means but I assume it is some /sh file missing though couldn't find much to do with terminal or busybox applets that, to me, seem related.
Any suggestions, how to fix it?