frisky007

May 31, 2014
changhong Z9
400-735-6666
2013cp7481
Android 4.2.2
Kernel-versie 3.4.5
Build-nummer W33_F_V0004

Wen i purchased my changhong Z9 it was in Chinese. so i decided to reinstall the firmewere, wen i searched i came to XDA and fount this link : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2564990. so i flashed the firmware on my phone and it worked accept that i had to manually add the IMEI code and that gave the first problem because i don't know the IMEI and the box is in the garbage. lucky for me i had 2 phones i did not use sow i took there IMEI. That also worked, i am able to use the phone now the only other problem i have now is that sometimes it reboots automatically. how much i love this phone its beginning to annoy me allot.

I googled almost the whole internet XD hope you can help me :)

1. do you now a how i can solve the problem
2. can you help me get the original firmware ? << maybe i can see the old IMEI code with original firmware
3. is there maybe an other firmware i can try ?

thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: babyboyVn

frisky007

May 31, 2014
Hi there,

I noticed you already posted in that thread and I recommend you to wait for a response there, and if you can not open another thread in general forum with ALL details of error you have here:

General discussion > Questions and Answers

BTW, you must read this thread too: ChangHong Z-me ROOT / PLAY STORE FIX!!!

Good luck

Thanks im new here sow sorry for any location mistake posting :)
i m going to try the app store fix maybe it will solve my reboot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    changhong Z9
    400-735-6666
    2013cp7481
    Android 4.2.2
    Kernel-versie 3.4.5
    Build-nummer W33_F_V0004

Wen i purchased my changhong Z9 it was in Chinese. so i decided to reinstall the firmewere, wen i searched i came to XDA and fount this link : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2564990. so i flashed the firmware on my phone and it worked accept that i had to manually add the IMEI code and that gave the first problem because i don't know the IMEI and the box is in the garbage. lucky for me i had 2 phones i did not use sow i took there IMEI. That also worked, i am able to use the phone now the only other problem i have now is that sometimes it reboots automatically. how much i love this phone its beginning to annoy me allot.

I googled almost the whole internet XD hope you can help me :)

1. do you now a how i can solve the problem
    2. can you help me get the original firmware ? << maybe i can see the old IMEI code with original firmware
    3. is there maybe an other firmware i can try ?

thank you in advance
    Hi there,

I noticed you already posted in that thread and I recommend you to wait for a response there, and if you can not open another thread in general forum with ALL details of error you have here:

General discussion > Questions and Answers

BTW, you must read this thread too: ChangHong Z-me ROOT / PLAY STORE FIX!!!

Good luck