AOKPCB Q&A

Search This thread

Irish Trigger

Mar 16, 2013
Ramsey
I am having issues with the browser being really laggy. I have tried Chrome with the same results. Could the problem be that I'm using the Proton kernel?
Everything else seems to be working fine. Love the look of this ROM. Great job.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365686092774.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365686092774.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 53

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know the deal... :D
    Will this run with the hefe kernal?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
    It already is

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app
    Delightful... figured it out. The CM9 Aries preview (8/19) breaks rooting. Full wipe fixes it, wasn't actually a AOKPCB problem. Additionally, it makes Aroma think that it's still a Froyo rom, not even Gingerbread. Again, not an AOKPCB problem, but I mentioned it here.

Anyways, full wipe of everything (except SD card) made this flashable with working Superuser. Thanks! Looks interesting. :)
    A different issue that I noticed with AOKPCB is that the SD Card is repeatedly referred to as "USB Storage" which can make things a bit confusing when you aren't connected to your computer. Just a bad localization string, I'm guessing. The spot I notice this the most is in Manage Applications... the USB Storage tab. :)
    Any plans on themeing the sms and people apps and icons? Right now I am manually changing all my dock icons with metrostation pack, using Nova Launcher Prime, but a matching integrated icon theme would be much nicer. :) I am also using a modded sms app with inverted colors, but it just kinda matches, obviously. Thanks in advance.

:p if u like, just give (or pm) me the link to the icon pack and the sms app (theme) that u r using and I will try to do it :p (for best users' experience though) and thanks in advance ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium