[STD_V7b+Clean] WM6.1 Build 5.2.19593 AKU 1.1.7 by Erofich

Do you like this ROM?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Erofich

May 5, 2007
Windows Mobile 6.1 AKU 1.1.7
5.2.20262 Build 19593.1.1.7 WWE (RUS / ENG)

v7b

Author:
Erofich also known as pArtizAn

Thanks to:
ALEUT, AND, Alex[DFR]

Thanks to all donators!

img-99721-wm61_screens.jpg

What's included:
- NET Compact Framework v3.5
- Russian/English interface
- xT9 Eng/Rus (english by default)
- MS Office 6.1 (docx supported)
- Download Esmertec JBed Java 3D separately

Instructions:
0. make a SuperCID! Required!
1. make an application unlock (REQUIRED if flashing from official roms only!)
2. run RUU_STAR100_WM61STD_V7b.exe on your PC
3. follow the instructions
4. wait until flash process will be completed
You can flash it over ANY (Qtek, Dopod, HTC or Cingular) rom!

I haven't did an All_packages_to_one, so feel free disassemble it, and make your own versions of my ROM. Enjoy!

Download:
http://ren.redsys.ru/_private/WM6StrTrk/RUU_STAR100_WM61STD_V7b.exe automated install

Download clean edition rom:
http://ren.redsys.ru/_private/WM6StrTrk/RUU_STAR100_WM61STD_V7b_Clean.exe automated install
Cleaned:
• .NET Compact Framework 3.5 deleted
• Microsoft Office 6.1 deleted
• WM5torage deleted
• SoftSPL app/link deleted
• Custom ringtones deleted
• Network Wizard deleted
• ClockOnTop deleted

If flashing process goes wrong, you can always rollback to an official rom. Just
download your manufacturer's rom, go to bootloader mode (when your device
is turned off, hold both record (notes) and camera buttons and connect an USB
cable to your PC), and run a downloaded ROM Update Utility.

Various T9 (not xT9) languages:
Russian, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polski, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
http://melgurth.ovh.org/index.php?page=downloads

If you like my work you can DONATE me via PayPal:
donate

Last edited:

ghost_301

Mar 5, 2008
What a surprise ! I was thinking to check out any news for strtrk and viola I found ur new thread ... Downloading now ... Can't wait to try it ... I can see the screenshot where it is with network wizard, is it workable on any network ? Will you consider a release without mobile office ? Anyway, really thanks to your effort ... Donation coming :)

lewnetoons

Feb 26, 2007
florida
new rom

played with it, seemed pretty fast, all seemed to work, but went back to Pro V2, I just feel like I'm driving my wife's minivan when I use the Standard WM6.1

Pampooh

Jun 25, 2008
Alright here we go, I've been using your PROv2 for quite some time now. Will try this one out... Thanks once again. Oh I remember reading it on another thread, we must address you as Master Erofich.:D

ghost_301

Mar 5, 2008
So is there any chance that the fix coming today or tomorrow ? I done setup everything and software with this new rom ... >< Hopefully it's a very small problem ... ANyway, the conncetion option in setting have duplicated option, beam and comm manager ... And if not mistaken there shud be a SMS option to set the message center but in the v7a doesn't have ... May be that's the root of the problem ?

Erofich

May 5, 2007
SMS problem was fixed
you need to redownload and reflash new version of ROM - check first post for new link
enjoy!

ps. DLL module (not a file) is unable to setup via CAB-setup file, so there is no CAB-fix

if not mistaken there shud be a SMS option to set the message center but in the v7a doesn't have

SMS Center has always been in Telephony->Phone(Call) Settings, not in Connections

Last edited:

ghost_301

Mar 5, 2008
Ahhh ... That's too bad for me ... But never mind ... I will reflash it ... Thanks Erofich !

Pampooh

Jun 25, 2008
SMS working!

Yap, Erofich, that did it. SMS/ Messaging is working now. Will, try this ROM a few days, and after that will be going back to your awesome Prov2.:D

Thanks for the hard work, as well as, for fixing the SMS problem quickly.

usamakamal

Jun 14, 2008
flshing

I will flash this new version (I am using prof ver. 2 which is wonderful)

===
settings connections (comm Manager and Beam are coming twice)
thanks

Last edited: