[Q] Good case for Tablet and Dock

Search This thread

F00l

Oct 6, 2007
I just bought this one.

Sorry... Can't post links yet... anyways check out this one on Amazon.

MoKo Flip Stand Cover Case for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 and Multi-Functional Docking Station , Black

I bought the Moko over the Caseen Designo Perfecto. I like that the Caseen DP because it is leather, but I don't like how the dock is not really connected to the case. Also, the case has an elastic closure. The Moko uses a magnetic closure. I think they are both nice cases, though.

vettegofast

Aug 29, 2007
I was thinking this as well. The elastic will probably wear out at some point. This makes the moko more appealing.

Does anyone know if Bestbuy has cases like this? I was gonna take a trip out there if they do.

pendragon11

Oct 31, 2011
as i use this tablet/dock more like a laptop than a tablet, i eventually moved away from cases, as they were too cumbersome. If i have the dock attached, it's already semi-enclosed etc, but when i detach the dock, i want the tablet to be light. as such, I've decided on a sleeve. now i'm using the usagear flex armor ( http://www.amazon.com/FlexARMOR-Protective-Transformer-Infinity-TF300TL/dp/B009CHPS72 ). Granted, I've only had it for a little white, but it seems to be well built and pretty protective. Holds the charger too. Fab

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

vettegofast

Aug 29, 2007
Well,

i ended up ordering the moko which supports the dock. I dont wanna carry around a laptop bag for this thing so i think this should work. if it seems to be a problem i guess ill try a sleeve. thanks for all your help!

wetbiker7

Aug 12, 2011
Here's my case from Poetic. I'm very impressed with the quality so far. :D

IMG_20130106_110751.jpg

melvsmeister

Oct 10, 2010
I ordered this last Monday Morning and got it last Wednesday. its nice and thin like what I've wanted and also have 360 rotation so landscape and portrait mode offer 2 viewing angle. I'm not a fan of leather so I can say leather part is already... will post pics maybe later.

vascaeu

Feb 4, 2013
Greetings to all! I'm new to the forum.
I also have an Asus Transformer TF300T bought in January. First thing I've looked for it was to buy a case, so I've bought also one of this case (Leather Keyboard Stand Case Cover for TF300T) and I can only say that is very good. It's a little too bulky when you use both tablet and dock but it's ok. The first reason for buying this was the protection of the tablet. And it really does this. :good:

ganggreen777

Oct 28, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Well,

i ended up ordering the moko which supports the dock. I dont wanna carry around a laptop bag for this thing so i think this should work. if it seems to be a problem i guess ill try a sleeve. thanks for all your help!

Let me/us know how you like it when you receive it. I saw a you tube video on it it looks just about what I was looking for bc of the keyboard stating attached to it. The only thing I saw is maybe the multiple angles are limited due to the manufacturing... Please post and let us know. My keyboard arrives today or tomorrow...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

vettegofast

Aug 29, 2007
Let me/us know how you like it when you receive it. I saw a you tube video on it it looks just about what I was looking for bc of the keyboard stating attached to it. The only thing I saw is maybe the multiple angles are limited due to the manufacturing... Please post and let us know. My keyboard arrives today or tomorrow...

I received it last week. I really like it. it closes with or without the dock just like the video says. No elastic clasp to wear out like the perfecto. It's a bit bulky, so i take the tablet out the case when i play racing games and stuff. But not nearly as bulky as those tri-fold ones.

so far so good!

51cp-BRxcaL.jpg

91gphJWRyUL._SL1500_.jpg

91sKmBFZE8L._SL1500_.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Here's the video review (not me BTW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaoIXp4Kvgo

ganggreen777

Oct 28, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I received it last week. I really like it. it closes with or without the dock just like the video says. No elastic clasp to wear out like the perfecto. It's a bit bulky, so i take the tablet out the case when i play racing games and stuff. But not nearly as bulky as those tri-fold ones.

so far so good!

51cp-BRxcaL.jpg

91gphJWRyUL._SL1500_.jpg

91sKmBFZE8L._SL1500_.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Here's the video review (not me BTW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaoIXp4Kvgo

sooo tell me do you like it or its eeeh?

justayyab

Feb 12, 2013
igadgetz gaurdian

I bought a igadgitz gaurdian in brown colour, build quality is good, fits perfectly, looks good and above all gives very good protection to my tf300t. The bad points are it makes it heavy and with the holders for the dock its slightly difficult to close it but not a big problem. im quite happy with it.

wetbiker7

Aug 12, 2011
I REALLY WANT THESE....but not available in Australia :(

does anyone knows a slim case for our tablet? I got the PU leather one from ebay and it made my tablet feels like the PSP-1000 lol

No doubt. I like that case too. Pretty sure it runs about $65 US not including shipping. It would be nice to find one local but I haven't had any luck. It'll just be too expensive to have it shipped to California, USA.

I bought this one from Amazon awhile back and it's nice. It is for a dock too and can be used with or w/o. It also has a 3 year warranty. I also have one of the PU leather cases that is just for the tablet, not dock. I sure like the carbon fiber look of the CoolMaster though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZE26CO/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got these two from Ebay. One is the PU leather and the other is the rubber case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3in1-Leathe...ablet_eReader_Accessories&hash=item564acd30e8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Sk...es_Covers_Keyboard_Folios&hash=item3a7d8d61f4

Top Liked Posts