Kyocera M600/Zio Source Code Available

Search This thread

Mahlhavoc

Jun 18, 2010
Walnut Grove
Oh dear Lord, question..

I am an EVO user.. came from the Samsung moment, rooted and romed, and etc etc..

Ok, my wife has the zio, about to go with Epic, but she factory reset without unrooting from the one click Z4 root.. now she has no KB, I know right?

.apks wont open from phone DL in app manager, I am kinda lost on how to get the phone back to stock.. fricken no phone KB hurts the phone a bit. My question is, since we have the source code here for 2.2 (hers is Sprint BTW) is there a way to push it through?

Thx.

z3r0t0l0rEnCe

Dec 20, 2010
Classified
Try holding the power button and volume up. That should work if I'm not correct.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

ZIO 2.2 ROOTED
ADW Launcher EX
Gingerbread Theme

pyraxiate

Jun 24, 2007
Baltimore
Already started. Just finishing my theme.

Sent from my Zio using XDA Premium App

I for one cant wait to see that amazing theme of yours put into a streamlined rom overclocked out of the box :) Im always up for flashing / testing :) Been on here for quite some time testing things for others :)

Also , Since we have the source for 2.2, any chance of getting 3.0 functioning ? Im new to android and played a bit with cooking on WM but I imagine it cant be that much different :)

Last edited:

pomeroythomas

Apr 7, 2011
Harrisville
I for one cant wait to see that amazing theme of yours put into a streamlined rom overclocked out of the box :) Im always up for flashing / testing :) Been on here for quite some time testing things for others :)

Also , Since we have the source for 2.2, any chance of getting 3.0 functioning ? Im new to android and played a bit with cooking on WM but I imagine it cant be that much different :)

I don't really see that happening anytime soon, if ever. You gotta take things like this in steps.

sinisin

Jan 3, 2011
Denver
Development is slow here... hmmm?

Dude get outta here with your crappy attitude. You post other peoples work and don't give credit. You think because you have a Sprint phone you are somehow better the people with Cricket Zios. Get a clue fast. I'm not the first person you've pissed off and I hope to be the last. Don't see you doing anything to develop anything on any phone. Put up or shut up ya jack wagon.

Mattix724

Sep 26, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
OnePlus 8
First off... the only people working on anything for the ZIO are the cricket users. You won't even be able to flash any kind of rom without a working clockworkmod recovery. I haven't seen any sprint users jumping on that yet... read the forums and learn something so you can port clockworkmod and after you have done that you can start installing from zips and using nandroid to backup and restore.

Androidboy35961

Feb 3, 2011
Chicago
www.techpocket4phones.net
Dude get outta here with your crappy attitude. You post other peoples work and don't give credit. You think because you have a Sprint phone you are somehow better the people with Cricket Zios. Get a clue fast. I'm not the first person you've pissed off and I hope to be the last. Don't see you doing anything to develop anything on any phone. Put up or shut up ya jack wagon.

No comment. I meant for the Sprint side.

Last edited:

Spz0

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 23, 2010
whats with the harsh attitude?
By my count, there certainly arent many sprint zio users - let alone users with development experience.
Give it a rest please.. Bees like teh huneez..

Spz0

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 23, 2010
I wasn't trying to be rude, but that's the truth.
The only truth I see is that you're acting like a douchebag for no apparent reason. I dont need to restate what I've already said, but I will anyhow. Maybe listen this time..
There are only a handful of sprint users here, and 99% of them are non dev's...
Non devs dont give an S.H. about obtaining source, they are interested in the end-product. So if you want to go rooting for the source, stop being a douche and go do it. Dont rag on others who dont know how to go about obtaining such. Its just bad form and not in the spirit of open development.
So with that said, modify ur attitude and be a human being ffs..

Back on topic: openZIO is working with various org's to get the 2.1 source code made public.
We'll keep you Sprint users posted. :)

Last edited:

pyraxiate

Jun 24, 2007
Baltimore
The only truth I see is that you're acting like a douchebag for no apparent reason. I dont need to restate what I've already said, but I will anyhow. Maybe listen this time..
Non devs dont give an S.H. about obtaining source, they are interested in the end-product. So if you want to go rooting for the source, stop being a douche and go do it. Dont rag on others who dont know how to go about obtaining such. Its just bad form and not in the spirit of open development.

Back on topic: openZIO is working with various org's to get the 2.1 source code made public.

+1

Also,
Awesome work on the ROM m8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

+1

Also,
    Awesome work on the ROM m8