[ROM] AOKP Nexus 10 Task650 4.2.2 (4.23.13)

Search This thread

Icetech3

Sep 24, 2011
Detroit
Did a clean install, had some small issues, only posting to see if anyone else has had them.. i can be in a app and hit the "back" button to exit and almost every time it brings up a google search window.. so i have to hit back like 4 times to get out. Other problem, i was just using the dishnet sling app and when i got done watching tv and went to close, the button bar at the bottom with back/home/whatever wont come back up?

just wondering if anyone else has seen the same type of issue?

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Did a clean install, had some small issues, only posting to see if anyone else has had them.. i can be in a app and hit the "back" button to exit and almost every time it brings up a google search window.. so i have to hit back like 4 times to get out. Other problem, i was just using the dishnet sling app and when i got done watching tv and went to close, the button bar at the bottom with back/home/whatever wont come back up?

just wondering if anyone else has seen the same type of issue?

Have you even rebooted your tablet since flashing this ROM?

Icetech3

Sep 24, 2011
Detroit
You don't need to reflash. You need to reboot dude. Its always the best thing to do after a flash.

no, i had to reflash because i had gone back to aosp in the time it took to type that:)

Anyway.. went back to aokp, same thing loaded facebook app, hit back to get out of it and google search came up..
and missing menu bar when closing the dish app.. will see if i can find another app that does that also

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
no, i had to reflash because i had gone back to aosp in the time it took to type that:)

Anyway.. went back to aokp, same thing loaded facebook app, hit back to get out of it and google search came up..
and missing menu bar when closing the dish app.. will see if i can find another app that does that also

I've just tried almost every app on my tablet and haven't seen this issue. I can't replicate it. Make sure you reboot after flashing this ROM. Reboot a couple times if you have to or just let it settle for a few.

Alleycat68

Jan 21, 2009
Murfreesboro, TN
I've just tried almost every app on my tablet and haven't seen this issue. I can't replicate it. Make sure you reboot after flashing this ROM. Reboot a couple times if you have to or just let it settle for a few.

Task if you hold and or kinda hold/swipe the back button it will sometimes open Google now.
I had to intentionally try to make it do that...normal quick press of back button works properly.

I can't get YouTube app to work. I have tried a fresh install and from TB...it just opens to black screen with the YouTube logo in top left corner.

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
I had the back button issue opening google now as well. I had to disable all the targets in the nav ring to fix this issue. When holding on the nav ring to normally load google now, the target would be directly to the left almost directly over the back button. This is a minor issue but adfree does not seem to launch properly. It will never get to the screen to download the hostfile unless I restore from a previous adfree backup. Using the backup will at least let me try to download the hostfile but it will give a java io error stating that it can't find the file.

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I had the back button issue opening google now as well. I had to disable all the targets in the nav ring to fix this issue. When holding on the nav ring to normally load google now, the target would be directly to the left almost directly over the back button. This is a minor issue but adfree does not seem to launch properly. It will never get to the screen to download the hostfile unless I restore from a previous adfree backup. Using the backup will at least let me try to download the hostfile but it will give a java io error stating that it can't find the file.

That's because adfree sucks. Use adaway from the play store.

Reactions: theultimatev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the Nexus 10.​
    wurd2.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you have any problems after flashing this ROM read the line below...
    Preemptive Task650 answer - "Full wipe and reflash, now F*ck off" *jthatch12*​

screenshot2013030609180.png

RULES
    1.) You must read the FAQ & Installation Instructions before installing this ROM or posting in this thread. It has so much useful information that I can guarantee if you actually read though it, you won't have many unrelated questions to post in this thread.

2.) If you don't like how I run this thread. Leave. You do not have to be here and you are not forced to read it. You are doing so on your own free will.

3.) If you don't like something that someone has to say. DO NOT RESPOND!!! It's that simple. Your personal opinions DO NOT BELONG HERE! Please leave them out of this thread. I will do the responding and so will the Moderators.

4.)This is not a "captain save a hoe" thread. It's not your job to stand up or fight for what you believe in here. This is a development thread! Leave it at that!

5.) Search before posting here. You are most likely not the only one to have the question/issue.

6.) Have fun in this thread. I don't mind if we have some fun, joke around, or whatever. As long as it's fun. ;)

7.) If you're going to post here, keep it to this ROM and this ROM only (unless its fun as mentioned above). It is useless to compare to Stock ROMs, CM10 ROMS, ect...

changelog2.png

Code:
    [B][U]AOKP Jellybean 4.23.2013[/U][/B]
    [B]Updated Kernel
    Updated to latest Nova Launcher
    Gapps package updated to latest everything (Make sure to download it!)
    RAM Bar View optimizations
    Added AOKP Ribbons (ROM Control/Ribbons)
    Lockscreen Targets Speed Optimizations
    cLock Updates
    Added Block Private Numbers To Blacklist Options
    Toggles are in alphabetical order now
    Fixed recents minimization animation 
    Fixed Potential FC on Hiding NavBar
    Animate Transparency changes. (Instead of the white block in the status bar when switching between apps, it now look like a fade transition.)
    SystemUI: fix memory leaks
    Fixed Signal toggle layout
    Made the HSPA+ drawables more consistent with the HSPA drawables
    Fixed Screen Sizing for TabUI when HiddenNav Enabled
    Added Transparency for TabletUI
    Added Blacklist Options (Phone/Settings)
    Brought Swagger toggle back
    Added LongClick to FastCharge Toggle 
    Added Trickster Mod to Settings (This replaces Performance Control)
    Fixed cursor leak in Email
    Don't clear wallpaper when SystemUI disconnects
    Fixed apps from crashing 
    Fixed cLock
    Allow enabling WebSockets from Labs Preferences in Broswer (HTML5)
    Lockscreen: adjust layout of GlowPad
    Fixed NavRing Icon size
    Fixed potential deadlock between LockScreen and WindowManagerService
    Updated Vibration Patterns
    Fixed a cursor leak
    Fixed a race condition in backlight adjustment
    I'm sure there's more I'm missing....[/B]

[B][U]AOKP Jellybean 4.4.2013[/U][/B]
    [B]Updated Kernel
    Added Quick Pin Unlock (Settings/Security)
    cLock Updates
    Lockscreen Target Overhaul
    NavRing Overhaul
    Added CMs Calculator (More functionality)
    Added flip and shake to snooze option to Deskclock 
    Added Increasing Volume option for Deskclock
    Enable support for WebGL in Browser
    Added Sleep Toggle
    Added ability to allow Lockscreens to be themed when using themes
    Added Allow 270 degree rotation (ROM Control/General UI)
    Added Scrollable Toggles
    Added Traditional Toggles
    Added Backlight Curve Adjustment Settings
    Updated Performance Control
    Updated a ton of strings in ROM Control (Menus are a little less likely to be misunderstood.)
    Added Reboot Toggle
    Disable fast toggle if traditional/scrollable style is active
    Added Screenshot Toggle
    Added Screenshot Delay option
    Fix opacity of LastApp Icon
    Prevent Kill Task from killing SystemUI
    Fix memory leak when creating SkBitmapProcShader
    Added option to disable camera sounds
    Added Cell Broadcasts
    Fix NavRing icon size
    I know there's more. Way too tired for this ChangeLog.[/B]

[B][U]AOKP Jellybean 3.3.2013[/U][/B]
    [B]I really don't want to make the gigantic changelog that this could be. I really don't have the time right now for it. Sorry. So Here's how I'll do it...
    Updated to Android 4.2.2
    Updated Kernel to Linux 3.4.35 (Merged all things Google and compiled with the latest Linaro.)
    Fixed All things. :D[/B]

[B][U]AOKP Jellybean 1.31.2013[/U][/B]
    [B]Boot animation picker enhancements
    Colorable clock views/widgets
    Option to hide initial page hints
    Start lockscreen with minimized challenge
    Longpress on minimized challenge to unlock
    Lockscreen Carousel animation
    Added Lockscreen Targets (You need to be in Portrait for now to be able to set them ;) )
    Added Chronus to Settings
    Added Performance Settings to Settings
    NavBar in Portrait is fixed
    Colorable NavBar background
    Alternative signal layout (GB-style)
    New toggle: Sound state (ring/vib/silent)
    Mobile technology indicator reflects internet connection status
    More Camera options
    Updated Kernel (Linux 3.4.28 and a ton of other patches.)
    Added LastApp Toggle (For use with NavBAr and NavRings)
    Respect global vibrate settings in the statusbar 
    Added timeout and instant lock option to slide lock  
    Added UI Mode (Phone, Tablet, & Phablet selectable modes. It's not perfect but works for now. ;) )
    There's a ton more. No time to write is all up. Check [B][URL="http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]AOKP GERRIT HERE[/URL][/B] if you'd like to know more. :D[/B]

[B][U]AOKP Jellybean 1.4.2013[/U][/B]
    [B]Updated Kernel
    Added Statusbar/Navbar transparency 
    Added option to hide AlarmClock Icon in StatusBar
    Added option to allow users to disable safe headset volume warning
    Added option to hide Adb notification icon 
    Added optimized browser interface for tablets 
    Added option to hide Adb Notification icon 
    Fixed IME overlapping fields while typing in certain situations 
    Fixed JPEG file indexing 
    Added code to fix possible memory leaks by ensuring stream closures 
    Probably more that I've missed. Just check out [URL="http://gerrit.sudoservers.com:8080/#/q/status:merged,n,z"]AOKP Gerrit[/URL] if you want to know more.[/B]

[B][U]AOKP Jellybean 12.14.2012[/U][/B]
    [B]Updated Kernel (Linux 3.4.23 and other updates)
    Youtube App works now (Thanks to the update ;) )
    Allow transfer all files via Bluetooth (The craiggomez for pointing me in the direction)
    Favorite Contact added to Quicksettings
    VeNum optimizations to libpng to improve PNG decode time
    Fixed App & Widget Pickers.
    Added IME Toggler
    Updated AOKP Clock Widget
    Probably more. No time right now. ;)[/B]

[B]AOKP Jellybean 12.4.2012[/B]
    [B]Updated binaries & other proprietaries
    Updated Kernel to 3.4.21 along with other updates
    More Rom Control Option (Nav Bar Toggle, Nav Bar Widgets, ect... Just llok around a little. ;) )
    WiFi Icon now Shows in the Quick Settings
    NFC Toggle Fixed (No more Force Close)
    LED Options are back
    Allows for Overclocking now (Unnecessary now but oh well. ;) )
    Nav Bar Updates
    Link Volume States Added
    NFC Polling Options Added
    Probably more
    YouTube app is still not working (Working on it now. It'll be fixed in the next release. :D )[/B]

[B][U]AOKP Jellybean 11.27.2012[/U][/B]
    [B]Added Selectable tiles (Look in ROM Control/Statusbar Toggles. Enable/Disable tiles, Toggle Order, and Toggles per row options.)
    OTG Support
    Added Notification sound-to-vibration conversion toggle (Look in Settings/Sound for the toggle)
    More Lockscreen Options (Lockscreen Text Color, Battery Percentage, ect...
    Update kernel to Linux 3.4.11 
    Nav Bar button Actions/Longpress Actions work correctly. (Still working on the portrait quirks and Ring Targets.)
    Implemented out OTA System now. (You have to update to this release first. Then you will be able to use it.)
    There's probably more. But I'm tired and going to sleep for the night and don't care. ;)[/B]

[B][U]AOKP Jellybean 11.25.2012[/U][/B]
    Initial Release

installation1.png

Make sure you have CWM or TWRP
    MAKE A NANDROID
    Boot into recovery
    Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik cache, then go into mounts & storage and format system!!!(If already on AOKP JB/CM10 you should be able to just wipe cache & dalvik. If you have ANY ISSUES, FULLY WIPE BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!)
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps
    Reboot

downloads4.png

You have to flash Gapps every time you flash an update!

Task650 AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean
    NEW!!!
    AOKP Jellybean Build 4.23.2013
    Download HERE

Mirror
    Download HERE

Gapps(4.23.2013)
    Download HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Releases
    AOKP Jellybean Build 4.4.2013
    Download HERE

AOKP Jellybean Build 3.3.2013
    Download HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernels
    Underwear Kernel 4.23.2013 (Comes Packaged in this ROM)
    Download HERE (Kernel Source)

contribute1.png

If you want to donate to me just click the "Donate to me button" under my avatar or click the PayPal Button ---->

These guys spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage them, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Roman
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk
    Donate to Sethyx
    Donate to SteveSpear
    Donate to MarcLandis
    Donate to Sixstringsg
    Donate to AdamtheCashew
    Donate to Xoomdev
    Donate to Birdman
    Donate to Khas'Mek
    Donate to Kwes1020
    Donate to JustReboot

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.
    ---->

source2m.png

Check out the ROM source ( https://github.com/AOKP ) on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.
    I'll have a build up for you guys tomorrow. I've been so sick the last few days that I couldn't do anything. I compiled one tonight but I want to add some more things before I release. ;)
    New release available in the OP or check the OTA Updater. Ktoonsez and I have horrible timing. ;)

AOKP Jellybean 1.31.2013
    Boot animation picker enhancements
    Colorable clock views/widgets
    Option to hide initial page hints
    Start lockscreen with minimized challenge
    Longpress on minimized challenge to unlock
    Lockscreen Carousel animation
    Added Lockscreen Targets (You need to be in Portrait for now to be able to set them ;) )
    Added Chronus to Settings
    Added Performance Settings to Settings
    NavBar in Portrait is fixed
    Colorable NavBar background
    Alternative signal layout (GB-style)
    New toggle: Sound state (ring/vib/silent)
    Mobile technology indicator reflects internet connection status
    More Camera options
    Updated Kernel (Linux 3.4.28 and a ton of other patches.)
    Added LastApp Toggle (For use with NavBAr and NavRings)
    Respect global vibrate settings in the statusbar
    Added timeout and instant lock option to slide lock
    Added UI Mode (Phone, Tablet, & Phablet selectable modes. It's not perfect but works for now. ;) )
    There's a ton more. No time to write is all up. Check AOKP GERRIT HERE if you'd like to know more. :D

P.S- Ktoonsez. I love changelogs. MALO. :thumbsdowntome: :ireallyhatechangelogstoo: :uoyevolI: :highfive:
    I decided pull this tablet out of the dust pile this morning to get 4.3 going on it. Looks like it worked. I'll post up something in the next day or so. Just killing a few kinks here and there. :)

udapyde4.jpg

sent from my AT&T SGS4
    Reserved for pics of task picking his nose