[Q] Odin back to stock

Search This thread

ellie692

Jun 19, 2014
Hi there,

I am trying to restore my phone back to stock firmware in order to return it for insurance. Currently, I was able to unroot the phone and it is on the NG3 stock firmware. I still have safestrap recovery installed and I want to use odin to return the phone to 100% stock like it was when I got it. The only stock firmware I could find was for the NCE build. Would it work to flash that with odin and then OTA to NG3? If not, would somebody be able to share the correct NG3 firmware that I could flash with odin?

Thanks so much for your help!

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
Hi there,

I am trying to restore my phone back to stock firmware in order to return it for insurance. Currently, I was able to unroot the phone and it is on the NG3 stock firmware. I still have safestrap recovery installed and I want to use odin to return the phone to 100% stock like it was when I got it. The only stock firmware I could find was for the NCE build. Would it work to flash that with odin and then OTA to NG3? If not, would somebody be able to share the correct NG3 firmware that I could flash with odin?

Thanks so much for your help!

If your phone isn't rooted and you've confirmed using root checker already just uninstall Safestrap apk.