[GPL][updated 03.02.2011] Kernel with minimized touchscreen bug

Search This thread

kpbotbot

Angry birds is also very good now only some Level related laggs. Yes the multitouch does make Problems since the stock rom you can notice it also in the gallery

Sent from my LG-P500

Angry birds lags because some levels require a lot of "physics processing". Notice that huge levels (especially those with a lot of stone pieces) lag more than the others.

Wait for the lag to subside, then FPS will go back up to play.

N3mesis

Dec 20, 2010
Lvl 13 lagged the Most yet and it had stones ^^ my ipod touch 2g can handle it like Butter only the menu laggs on the ipod where as the p500 is smooth. Its Software related.

Sent from my LG-P500

linkinparkfan007

Jan 20, 2010
kudos to you works amazing :).
Running this with void rom with overclock to 743mhz everything feels soo smooth.

thesmoth

Jul 6, 2010
I was running GNM OC kernal with the megatron rom, everything was good, then I flash your kernal and now i'm in a bootloop with the android logo.

I did a nand backup, however since this recovery is super buggy apparently it doesn't actually let me backup, because it just gives me an error saying to run it from adb or something like that.

So currently i'm in a boot loop with no nand backup that works. Right before I did this I re-partitioned my SD card because i've read this can fix the recovery nand backup error, but it did not.

I re-flashed the GNM OC kernal, but still in a boot loop.
So do I now need to try and re-flash megatron and start fresh? Why might you suggest your kernal caused my phone to lock up and enter a boot loop?

Reactions: The_ERROR

kashtancheg

Dec 23, 2010
icq 4314192
I was running GNM OC kernal with the megatron rom, everything was good, then I flash your kernal and now i'm in a bootloop with the android logo.

I did a nand backup, however since this recovery is super buggy apparently it doesn't actually let me backup, because it just gives me an error saying to run it from adb or something like that.

So currently i'm in a boot loop with no nand backup that works. Right before I did this I re-partitioned my SD card because i've read this can fix the recovery nand backup error, but it did not.

So do I now need to try and re-flash megatron and start fresh? Why might you suggest your kernal caused my phone to lock up and enter a boot loop?

I suggest you to flash void, cause it's... better than megatron :) Everything is OK here

The_ERROR

Nov 13, 2010
Ostrava (mostly)

Try mount /sdcard in mount menu. Is it help?

RevengeFNF

Dec 10, 2010
Porto
I have not tested it yet, but i will.

Anyone here that uses the Swype Keyboard can tell if it works flawless with this Kernel?

Top Liked Posts